I prefer bloody duck.

I love ducks by the way.

duck.gif

dark_Exile said:
You didnt get the point i see.
This thread is about meetings.

Please lets cut it out.

way to go hypocrite

And stop sending me songs, I don't want them.

Unicorn said:
may be, but its true.
btw, I'm enjoying your stroopwafels every day. It's the highlight of the day to eat one :)
haha, you know, when I was younger we had permission to get one stroopwafel on the wednesdays... so I was always looking forward to the wednesdays:) 'tis nice to think back to those times;)

dark_Exile said:
It was sarcasm actually.
Ok but stop mailing me, leave me alone RIGHT NOW, cos you've crossed the line a long time ago already.
Yeah the other forum users have the right to know you insulted me on Youtube with my dad's band, and they have the right to know about your alter egos like Hexenstubn and Lady in Black too, so cut the crap or you'll regret it BIG TIME.
Jesus fucking christ.

Vincent J. said:
haha, you know, when I was younger we had permission to get one stroopwafel on the wednesdays... so I was always looking forward to the wednesdays:) 'tis nice to think back to those times;)

Another stroopwafel addict...way to go!:kickass:

Cerulean said:
Ok but stop mailing me, leave me alone RIGHT NOW, cos you've crossed the line a long time ago already.
Yeah the other forum users have the right to know you insulted me on Youtube with my dad's band, and they have the right to know about your alter egos like Hexenstubn and Lady in Black too, so cut the crap or you'll regret it BIG TIME.
Jesus fucking christ.

what a strange story..

I think stroopwafels are typical dutch stuff. you can put them in the microwave for a few seconds... then the caramel oozes out and it's even softer. jammy

Cerulean said:
Jesus fucking christ.

well said! :cool:
and let's not forget his other alter egos, too: anarshee, edu, m@n=Y@K... just to name few ones... the list could go on...