Kata-meeting

°scarlet° said:
well said! :cool:
and let's not forget his other alter egos, too: anarshee, edu, m@n=Y@K... just to name few ones... the list could go on...

are you serious?

@dark_Exile:You are so dead if it's true...
p.s are you mortis too?:lol:

paradoxile said:
are you serious?

This is just the beginning...
I don't know if you were there too with the mass conversations? But remember Hexenstubn? You know, the racist dude... This Hexenstubn was also the person who emailed me nazi pictures and told me I was a dirty Turk who had to return to his homeland :rolleyes:
Well now you know who it was...

Mortis is real though hehe

Also remember "Blakkheim" always got invited to our chats and no one knew where he came from? Well that wasn't Blakkheim, cough.

I've been in some of the mass conversations...as Sunny finally Ilan or something like that but I haven't been invited in quite a while:(...I remember plenty of people from the forum there...

just a question...how did you come to the conclusion that all turkish people on my list(except mortis) are the same guy?
Now that I think of it...Exile gave me "Blakkheim"'s messanger which was quite fishy

paradoxile said:
just a question...how did you come to the conclusion that all turkish people on my list(except mortis) are the same guy?

that'd be a complex & loooong story... to cut it short, he used to contraddict himself on pretty much everything, regardless of the 'personality' he was using, had the very same 'style' of writing (same mistakes in composing a sentence etc), never gave some basic details when asked... had an extremely weird attitude (to say the least) about lots of things, used to write about things/places/people he/"they" had no idea about etc etc etc.
but that's just a tiny part of it all.
when he's been finally 'discovered', he confessed it himself.

i'll leave the further explanations/details to Cerulean...

Martijn...I posted that before seeing your reply but as you said there are witnesses...like photos from Kata concert with Pat and Cerulean for instance
and besides I had a chat with Cerulean and exile at the same time on msn.

°scarlet° said:
that'd be a complex & loooong story... to cut it short, he used to contraddict himself on pretty much everything, regardless of the 'personality' he was using, had the very same 'style' of writing (same mistakes in composing a sentence etc), never gave some basic details when asked... had an extremely weird attitude (to say the least) about lots of things, used to write about things/places/people he/"they" had no idea about etc etc etc.
but that's just a tiny part of it all.
when he's been finally 'discovered', he confessed it himself.

i'll leave the further explanations/details to Cerulean...

that would be enough for me...
Can...you're dead!

and I wouldn't mind being added again to those massive chats...I loved those, it was fun.