Kata-meeting

Paradoxile told me to check this topic about multiple accounts and stuff. I've read the last three pages and i didn't get anything, what the hell did dark_exile do?

That's what he "says" :rolleyes:

As far as I was able to analyze him, he's embarrassed for his Turkish blood.

Btw, he has NOT been a member of In The Woods, he kind of confirmed this to me and °Scarlet°.

Wanderer, it's a bit lame to think I would be Exile. So many people of this forum have met me already. And Exile has screwed me over for months.
If you still don't believe me, do an IP check or something.
I have much more reasons to think YOU are Exile. Both Turkish, both same writing style, and exactly the same punctuation style! That's much of a coincidence isn't it? You both don't add a space after your period.
Why are you kind of defending him anyway? It's not logical.

Anyway, I didn't want to accuse you, but you threw the first rock at me.

The reason I'm telling this on the forum is because I can't stand the thought maybe he's screwing over other forum members too. I'm thinking Irja is one of his "victims" too.
When I posted this 2 pages back, I got a shitload of emails from Exile, begging me to delete it, but it's been enough. I gave him so many chances, and not a single day has he thought of leaving me alone.
In those emails he mentioned "a girl who is not supposed to know about this"
This litterally means he's playing with someone emotions badly right now.
He does NOT have the right to do this.

Oh yes, he has also threatened to use violence against me if I'd come to the forum meeting. Several people can confirm this.

Strange..I was not serious about that Cerulean,I have just meant that i did not get a shit idea about what had happened.

My join date is May 01 it would a really stupid joke to make it begin more than 5 years ago.Paradoxile has to be sure that i am not him and m0rtis is my real life friend you can ask him too.People are so paranoid nowadays.I dont know what has Exile done to people but it seems he over-exaggrated that joke thingie...

Pff, he has attempted many times to tell me "the whole truth", and time after time there was so many obvious eh... let's call them plot holes :p

I really don't know what's true and what's not true, after all, he lost all his credibility. He's taking advantage of people, he USES people, and he calls it a "game", and he thinks it's funny.
Furthermore, he always was soooo nice to me when he was 'himself', but used alter egos to insult me. What the fuck is that for? Now he constantly asks for forgiveness, but there are limits. And he crossed those limits long ago already.
This shit has been going on I think since that time when we had to vote for him on the Wacken site, for free tickets.
And there's something about the Wacken tickets you should know. He promised to me and Juniper/Pat that he would share his tickets with us if he won, but see what he confessed a few weeks ago:

28/08/2006 2:51:24 DarkExile g i wouldnt give you that wacken tickets if i win
28/08/2006 2:51:31 DarkExile g i said it to everyone
28/08/2006 2:51:39 DarkExile g i said "i will give you one of my tickets"
28/08/2006 2:51:59 DarkExile g especially to hotties
28/08/2006 2:52:36 DarkExile g because i knew that i they win they would give me on of their tickets

How hypocritical does it get?

Yes, I agree with you, Eve. That's what usually happens in this cases.
To be honest, I always had like a "bad feeling" about Exile. Maybe it was that that made me keep myself away from him so I almost had no chats with him and I'm glad about that now. Anyway, I never thought he would get this far. This is completely stupid. I could expect this from a 13 year old boy perhaps, and anyway it would just make no sense but if this guy is really playing with people's feelings apart from having already bothered you, G, he's a fucking bastard. And I really appreciate Irja as well, so I hope she's not the other victim here or I'll get freaking mad.
Such a stupid mess this guy has made...
G, I really appreciate you, so needless to say you can count on me.

Vincent J. said:
he was probably hurt bad by something that 'made him do' this

honestly, i think there's no excuse for such a behaviour, regardless of the 'cause' which may have pushed him so far.

Ok he just got to the point where's he's threatening me again.

Apparantly, I have to put up with all the shit he's done to me in the past months. I'm sharing this with you guys because I don't want him to do the same to any of you.

"cut that shit.you banished me from board already.i repayed you.its all yours but you have to stop or i will dedicate my life to trouble you.its not only internet.i have got your name surname where you live only a telephone book is enough to find your full adress and phone number but you dont know even my name.look at my mail adress.its not the mail that i am using on msn.dont you remember all those files that i sent you.i am watching you and all those that you shared files with.i gave you what you want but stop bothering me or you will have a worthy enemy.i assure you it wont stay only on internet if you continue like this.and you know that i am not bluffing because i havent got anything to lose now.just dont be a target of my obsession.think about your beloved ones.its now my turn and stop all those craps that you are posting or i will do anything to make you regret got it?
go bother someone else i have just finished with you.i am not threating you but there is a lot of things that you dont know and if you continue like this you will gonna discover you ignorant fool.
begone i dont want you to post anything about me."

that's just insane...
i thought he would have understood and be ashamed now that we posted all this but it's no use it seems.
such a cowardly and immature acting, :yuk:.