Kata-meeting

You bore me polentoni.
I am offering you guys a real meeting.Lets arrange dates.We will gonna talk and solve our problem with communication.You are trying to show some evidence like "İ" on the forum.Its pathetic.I have got balls i havent got anything to hide.
How bout you?

Its a private problem so we have to solve it privately.I just cant take it anyone.There are some members of UM that knows me face to face in real life.I wont let you guys to show me like a fucking liar.
Exile the liar,exile the nazi,exile the gay,exile the mad,exile the bastard,exile the hot chick...
Whats next exile as cheerleader?
I just cant take it anymore.Its impossible to prove your lies in here cerulean.
I am offering a goddamn meeting that solve our problem with communication.
Otherwise it wont be end.

the last few pages of this thread should probably be deleted. and whoever is lying on these pages - and that appears at first sight to be dark_exile - should probably leave the forum or be banned, as he is causing unnecessary antagonism. this is a more friendly forum than some of the others in um and it's best if we can keep that.

If this thread is gonna be deleted i am eager to leave the forum.
Otherwise i want a forum meeting to prove my rightfulness.I am not gonna accept those harsh accusations.
Never!
This was a private problem i tried to stay calm but you guys insulted me.You called me bastard,liar etc..How dare?
I am not gonna take it anmore.I demand deleting of this thread that contains "insults"to a member.

Cerulean said:
Ok friend you leave me no other choice.
http://users.pandora.be/antimatter/um/the_exile20001467671558.xml

That's all I'm saying.
Have a nice day sir.

I told it before.Logs can be changed easily.Why i havent got my Darkexile nick in there?Anyone saw me with those nicks?add me please or The_exile2000@yahoo.com?

I just changed a log in 2 minutes for example .
ahahahahlx9.png

I offer a final solution.Lets solve this problem privately with talking face to face and also deleting this thread that contains insults.Its just pollution of a public board.

derbeder said:
the last few pages of this thread should probably be deleted. and whoever is lying on these pages - and that appears at first sight to be dark_exile - should probably leave the forum or be banned, as he is causing unnecessary antagonism. this is a more friendly forum than some of the others in um and it's best if we can keep that.

there is a little thing you overlooked...the argument in the forum started by accusations of Cerulean and scarlet...
I'm not taking anyone's side and not saying who lied and who didn't...
just saying that dark_exile wasn't the one who brought this to the forum and both parties confirm there is animosity for quite a while between them...that's hardly any reason to ban dark_exile...he has the right to defend himself against accusation even if they are true and he hasn't spammed the forum or said anything bad before this broke out.everything dark exile is accused of happened outside of this forum and even if he lied here...that's hardly a reason to ban him.
nor this is a reason to ban Cerulean for bringing this here...assuming Cerulean's acusations are true...he felt an obligation to warn the rest of the people not to tell their secrets to dark exile or whatever and expose him as a liar and got this many people angry with dark exile when beforehand they had no reason to...bringing the subject here was wrong in my opinion but it's just an opinion and some will say he did right.and again this is no reason to ban anyone.
fact is arguments end up in 3 ways:
1.the two sides compromise
2.the two sides leave angry or tired of the argument and never speak to each other again
3.one of the sides wins and the other gets embarrassed or whatever

but in all cases the argument fades down and things return to normal...this is not rain(without end).
about deleting these last few pages...I think people should see this actually
we're all peace loving creatures in here but shit happens and arguments happen and we have a chance to end it like people...and remember "Leave the hate to the Opeth forum"

paradoxile said:
there is a little thing you overlooked...the argument in the forum started by accusations of Cerulean and scarlet...
I'm not taking anyone's side and not saying who lied and who didn't...
just saying that dark_exile wasn't the one who brought this to the forum and both parties confirm there is animosity for quite a while between them...that's hardly any reason to ban dark_exile...he has the right to defend himself against accusation even if they are true and he hasn't spammed the forum or said anything bad before this broke out.everything dark exile is accused of happened outside of this forum and even if he lied here...that's hardly a reason to ban him.
nor this is a reason to ban Cerulean for bringing this here...assuming Cerulean's acusations are true...he felt an obligation to warn the rest of the people not to tell their secrets to dark exile or whatever and expose him as a liar and got this many people angry with dark exile when beforehand they had no reason to...bringing the subject here was wrong in my opinion but it's just an opinion and some will say he did right.and again this is no reason to ban anyone.
fact is arguments end up in 3 ways:
1.the two sides compromise
2.the two sides leave angry or tired of the argument and never speak to each other again
3.one of the sides wins and the other gets embarrassed or whatever

but in all cases the argument fades down and things return to normal...this is not rain(without end).
about deleting these last few pages...I think people should see this actually
we're all peace loving creatures in here but shit happens and arguments happen and we have a chance to end it like people...and remember "Leave the hate to the Opeth forum"

I really tried to be calm for 2 days.But then i saw someone called me "bastard".Nobody can talks to me like that.Its a public board not our backyard.Just do some emphathy.In this site some members knows me in real life.Its so embarresing for me.I demand a solution for this problem privately.I demand deleting of this thread.I am tired of this e-fight.
Its a problem out of board so why we are doing this in here.

ok we're getting somewhere
this argument started on post #365 on the 15th page of this thread.
if dark exile and cerulean agree(and I want to see you posting it clearly after this) from the mentioned post and on cerulean and exile will start erasing their own posts that regard this argument...soon to follow by the rest of the members of the forum that posted regarding this issue.

troubles be gone

Agreed.Its a private problem.I am terribly sorry that we polluted this board and disturbed many members with our own problem.

I am gonna delete my messages.
And you cerulean?
We havent got right to disturb other members.Its a public board.Please respect it i am gonna delete my messages and you must do exactly.Not for me of course its for the other members.
Deal?

Cerulean said:
I can hardly believe you guys take it so lightly.
Maybe you don't feel so bad about liars then.

I was really surprised when i first heard it yesterday, but yeah, since i've heard or experienced a lot of fake people/stuff like this, i'm kinda used to it now. Also you are the one who is mostly affected by this incident, so we may not be able to share your feelings right now. Sorry.

whatever mortis said...and besides I'm always for "forgive and forget"...grudge is bad for the karma and good for mortis to paly on his guitar:lol: