Kata-meeting

@paradoxile: does that mean we should move this thread to the opeth forum? :D *LOL*

@exile: though I'm not directly involved in this argument ... you'll have the chance to jump over to Notodden next saturday, wave me "hello" and get me as a more or less neutral witness of your holy existence...
[oh, and if saturday isn't fitting in your plans... friday & sunday are also an option]

BloodySwan said:
@exile: though I'm not directly involved in this argument ... you'll have the chance to jump over to Notodden next saturday, wave me "hello" and get me as a more or less neutral witness of your holy existence...
[oh, and if saturday isn't fitting in your plans... friday & sunday are also an option]

Well i am in vest agder its very close to the telemark so it wont be a problem but how i contact you in there.

I really wanted to stay out of this all , especially because forum or e- fights seem so useless, but I feel like someone is being wronged now.
Its almost as if now Cerulean instead of Dark_Exile is the beginner of all the drama.
I am not a person to judge anyone from hearsay only but I know Cerulean personally and I know that everything he says in this matter is the absolute truth. We've been to a Katatonia concert together, he stayed over at my place in The Hague and we went to Graspop together.
He is one of the most sincere and honest persons I have ever met.

He has been haunted by Dark_Exile for months with weird and crazy alterego's ,strange conversations and even threats.
He was really stressed out about it all and couldnt understand why someone would do anything like that and why (and this is what I myself am wondering about as well) he was the target of Dark_Exiles freakish mind games.
And all this time he kept it to himself only Scarlett and me being confidents , because he never wanted to cause trouble and a whole fight on the forum. But logically when it continues for months and months you get fed up , and if , even after repeatidly asking to leave you alone, someone keeps haunting you like that , something has to be done.
Another thing causing him to spread it to the forum was his concern for other people being bothered in this way by Exile.(because thats what Exile said himself, that he had another "victim".)

I never had a bad feeling about Exile, actually I really liked him, we had a few real nice conversations , about life , love and worldproblematics ...
I understand you Paradoxile for not wanting to believe this because you had a connection with him on that level as well.
He told me about the book your were planning to write.
He seemed such a nice person and I truelly felt sorry for him being so unhappy with the divorce and all.

The reason why I believe Cerulean is ,well as I pointed out before, I KNOW him , he would never EVER do anything like this.
And if you think about it ... Why the hell would he? He has been on the forum for a long time, having fun , meeting people and making real friends. Why on earth would he ruin that all by doing some crazy stuff like this.
And if you see what Exile has to say in his defence...Do you really believe that Gorik would alter all those chatlogs? (can you imagine how much time that would cost him?).
All the arguments Dark_Exile is giving back are lacking logical reason , they are just the last attempts from someone who knows he has lost it all...
Note that he is also not contradicting áll the accusations simply just because he can't...

I know how much stress this caused Gorik and to see Exile now trying to save his ass and pretending to be all mature and "leave it outside the forum"
makes me really angry.
His first comment on all this was almost as if he had given up now that it all came out, just some few shitty arguments and then saying he would never post again...
Leaving with his tail between his legs so to speak...But when he saw that some people were willing to give him the benefit of the doubt he crawld back. With more bad arguments pleeing for his case...even trying to turn the whole story around...

This just makes me really want to show u guys the truth here.
I dont know what is going on with Dark_Exile, really I feel kind of sorry for him, obviously there is sómething wrong here... and he must be very unhappy.
But he showed us he has a very nasty personallity as well...
(for example lashing out at scarlette like that.. not very mature huh )

But all this going back and forth has probably made u guys thinking "yeah whatever" I can understand that , I wouldnt believe it just like that either. I hate talking bad about people and bringing them down. And well , it is a forum, not your life. So normally I dont take these kind of things as seriously either. But in this case it is all just too horribly unfair to Cerulean. He has suffered long enough from the madness of Can.

And a madness it is... I really don't understand what he is trying to achieve with this... I guess you really need help Can...
You know, if you just tell the truth , say what REALLY is going on.. There are a lot of intelligent , open and forgiving people on this forum, you know that...
If you just tell us what made you do this maybe we can all start over again after a while...

ok, Pat, je bent zojuist gestegen in mijn achting;)

I completely agree with everything you said.
I really like cerulean, as far as I know him he's a very nice guy (this goes beyond internet, I met him once).
It hurts me to see someone like that is being hurt by darkexile...

I hurted by him too.It was 6.00 am.Both of them,cerulean and scarlett.They were knowing my condition and they tortured me more than you can imagine.You CANT deny it mister!.You cant lie to yourself.Just post those conversations.I begged both of you to release me.You were knowing my condition well and everytime i begged you just laughed at me.You made fun of my insanity.Can you imagine how cruel it is?Can you imagine how they hurted me.In worst period of my life i was begging them for mercy and they were just laughing at me.

You cant deny it Gorik!And you Ksenia.Both of you know that very well.You tortured me.You made fun of my insanity.You hurted me again and again.Everytime i begged you made fun of me.You act like its a game and i am a toy.Everytime i cry "such cruel you guys are" you just laughed at me.

Post them too Mister!Show them how cruel you are.Show them how did you made fun of a mentally sick person!Merciless over and over.

Stop embarassing yourselves, people are people sang Dave Gahan like in a Depeche mode stylish counterfeiting, doubt, hatering life in obvious ways. Cerulean are pretty mysterious and Dark Exile even stranger, but wtf! Broke the bonds in yours relationship guys,- that would be better exit. :cry:

dark_exile said:
I hurted by him too.It was 6.00 am.Both of them,cerulean and scarlett.They were knowing my condition and they tortured me more than you can imagine.You CANT deny it mister!.You cant lie to yourself.Just post those conversations.I begged both of you to release me.You were knowing my condition well and everytime i begged you just laughed at me.You made fun of my insanity.Can you imagine how cruel it is?Can you imagine how they hurted me.In worst period of my life i was begging them for mercy and they were just laughing at me.

You cant deny it Gorik!And you Ksenia.Both of you know that very well.You tortured me.You made fun of my insanity.You hurted me again and again.Everytime i begged you made fun of me.You act like its a game and i am a toy.Everytime i cry "such cruel you guys are" you just laughed at me.

Post them too Mister!Show them how cruel you are.Show them how did you made fun of a mentally sick person!Merciless over and over.

now, what do you want them to do then?
how can they or we make this whole situation stop?

Pat dear...
I just stated a fact that Gorik was the one who brought this to the forum...In my opinion that was a mistake and it should have been closed between them outside of the forum.I never said it's his fault...

and regarding Can's "madness" really nice job on embarrassing the guy a little more...when we're trying to forget this e-fight ever happened.I can undestand Can drove Gorik insane probably scarlet too but the fact is he didn't harm the other members of the forum withing the gread cold red walls of the forum and as far as I know all his "alter egos" never hurt or insult me nor mortis via messnager or emailand probably no one else either.

Now about telling the truth...some members in this forum the way I see it have already forgotten him without ever hearing the truth or the reasons for his actions...that's how openminded and forgiving we are, it's important to understand that Can may not know the reason or is not willing to talk about it and it's his right not to share his reasons or issues or problems or whatever with the forum if he thinks it's doesn't belong here...and it doesn't...since like I said it's between Gorik and Can.

I am embarrassed by them in here enough.I just posted my last post about this discussion because i wanted to show you that they tortured me too.I am not the evil guy and they are not innocent.
I dont need this shit anymore.I just want to go to my way.Both of the sides tortured each other.I dont want any thread in a board that argues my mental condition and calls me bastard.
I dont want it anymore.I give up.You won.I hope you are happy.Just leave me be.