Kata-meeting

Juniper said:
Thats just low Paradoxile

Too bad...

I can explain myself...
what is it exactly that everybody is trying to do?
I for instance am trying to shut everyone up and say that this forum is not the place for this argument.

"Paradoxile , do you think Cerulean wanted to post this in the forum?
How do you think you wouldv reacted ?"

well like I told gorik...Ignoring is the best way...I would block his user/s from the messenger and delete his emails...I would never bring this to the forum.
if others want to be his friends...that's their business.

@Cerulean

you said :"And he litterally said there is a girl on this forum that can NOT KNOW about all this, this means he's screwing over someone badly. And I think it's Irja but I'm not sure."

well that's just speculating...

@ everyone: how the fuck is he supposed to wipe the slate clean if no one lets him
stop talking about this subject and give me my well deserved rest
it will fade as long as everyone shuts the fuck up!

BloodySwan said:
Well, it's nice that you except me from your insult... but please don't throw everyone who posted on this in the same pot! That's definitely NOT fair!
You have your opinion, you believe what you believe and the rest has theirs and their statements... so let it be like this and don't start another argument!
And you don't even know what I think about this as I haven't told anything about this [no, this is no hidden hint] ... I am just trying to do what I can to solve this whole thing in a calm and serious way... because I like this board pretty much and I like most of the people here even more. I found some true friends here and lot's of people I look up to... you see? But when it comes to a serious fight like this I'm not the one to give in and fight too ... I want to be kept in distance to form my own opinion and you should do the same instead of calling everyone an idiot!
Got that?!

this is exactly the reason why you're not an idiot...
ok I admit I was a little harsh on calling everyone an idiot...that is not fair to the other people who oppose this argument happening here.but taking sides is clearly not the solution...I understand you found some good friends here and so have I...and I still consider everyone here my friend as I'm sure you do too. while some people choose "my friend's enemy is my enemy" attitude I chose "no one is my enemy,now shut the fuck up:D"
It may seem like I have stated my opinion in this argument...and I have but not in this forum
I don't want this argument here and I'm not the only one...

Fuck that!
I didnt start this fuckin discussion cerulean.I was staying calm then you all started to insult me.Its ended for a while yesterday but its started again.Only few person are concerned about it others dont give a shit.I am not saying you are right or i am right but i didnt start it.Its not the thread of your problem with me or my problem with you.
You and your friends are using this board to embarrass me.I demand to end all those crap now.
If you dont like me just block and ignore me but its not the place for fuckin fight.Whats your purpose?
I am trying to solve the problem privately with mails but you are saying "dont send me mails" in here and fighting with me on this thread.Its your ego-show.
Go away,begone,leave me be,get the hell out of my face.

so...who in this forum is willing to help me find some more Kataonia fans in Israel so Omer and I won't feel alone in the Israeli Kata-meeting?

Ah by the way.
I am gonna meet with bloodyswan in Kristiansand next week.
So its an official scandinavian meeting.
Who is in?