Kata-meeting

It's funny but it doesn't seem like him from the long chats I had with him...he most deffinetly didn't send me any hate mail...he did pretend to be a couple of girls but that's it.
anyway I wouldn't mind talking to him again(It doesn't mean I won't kill him) but I will not trust him...

paradoxile said:
It's funny but it doesn't seem like him from the long chats I had with him...he most deffinetly didn't send me any hate mail

Well, Scarlet can confirm I was Exile's main target. She has read ALL our chat logs. I'm telling you, it was beyond insane.
I don't know why he picked ME. I really don't understand, it seems an obsession.

Note also that he said this in the mail: "just dont be a target of my obsession"

This is too freaky for me.

AngelinaBlakkheim said:
To be honest, I always had like a "bad feeling" about Exile. Maybe it was that that made me keep myself away from him so I almost had no chats with him and I

Loook mama what she did to me i am crying.. :cry:
I rarely opened your block by the way thats the main reason.

Well due to the lack of my english its a bit hard to understand.
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?p=4471152#post4471152
Just look at this.I have got some posts from Old February 5th, 2006.Its my third post in the board and i am talking about my wife in there.Ah those happy days.So i am lying since my first post right???.....Just think about it.
Its so disguisting actually.To prove something.
But the funny thing is i dont have anything with most of you.Except for the Paradoxile,Mortis and Cerulean i didnt talk any of you but all of you became a exile-expert.
He is posting conversations of us but so what?

28/08/2006 2:51:24 DarkExile g its not that hard to delete
28/08/2006 2:51:31 DarkExile g then write something
28/08/2006 2:51:39 DarkExile g and then posting it on forum

By the way scarlett sei una grande bugiarda e anche una testa di cazzo.Lasciatela!

I know that i became mentally insane after an important event of my life that causes insomnia and paranoia.But i still know what is wrong and what is false.We can ask paradoxile.That Lady in black that you guys talked about was chatting with paradoxile since nearly 2 years or something.I wasnt posted even my first post on forum in that days.I know this because she is a friend of mine.
Cerulean and i chatted lot and we had many fights.Personally i dont like him.Just look at first page of this thread.
He said i am gonna bring dru.g.s.He ruined everything.We had a fight about it on msn and i didnt come to meeting to prevent any real fight.Its weird that he didnt come too.In the end he ruined everything for me.
Just look at my last post in this thread.

"By the way i can hold a scandinavian meeting in my place.Between 15 and 25 november for example?"

Yeah i will give you a fake adress right?
Its just funny to see bunch of persons to comment about someone that knows nothing about.
Exile is a bastard,exile is a mad,exile is a dick blah blah blah.

Havent you got better things to do???
Look at my posts in this board i never accused anyone.I never fighted with anyone except of cerulean that accused me harshly.

Cerulean said:
As far as I was able to analyze him, he's embarrassed for his Turkish blood.
Thats why i always called you racist mate.
Why should i embarress for my blood?Blood and race isnt important for me.I may be kenyan or mexican or russian or german.Why is it important?Everyone of us is human after all.

I just wanted to clean my name.I am not gonna post anything again.
Believe what you want.I didnt harm any of you.If you are harmed just tell me you exile-experts.
If you have got any problems with me contact me via msn.
nospamdarkexile@taksim.com

Its a thread for meetings.

Goodbye everyone.

dark_exile said:
Loook mama what she did to me i am crying.. :cry:
I rarely opened your block by the way thats the main reason.

Well due to the lack of my english its a bit hard to understand.
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?p=4471152#post4471152
Just look at this.I have got some posts from Old February 5th, 2006.Its my third post in the board and i am talking about my wife in there.Ah those happy days.So i am lying since my first post right???.....Just think about it.
Its so disguisting actually.To prove something.
But the funny thing is i dont have anything with most of you.Except for the Paradoxile,Mortis and Cerulean i didnt talk any of you but all of you became a exile-expert.
He is posting conservations of us but so what?

I know that i became mentally insane after an important event of my life that causes insomnia and paranoia.But i still know what is wrong and what is false.We can ask paradoxile.That Lady in black that you guys talked about was chatting with paradoxile since nearly 2 years or something.I wasnt posted even my first post on forum in that days.I know this because she is a friend of mine.
Cerulean and i chatted lot and we had many fights.Personally i dont like him.Just look at first page of this thread.
He said i am gonna bring dru.g.s.He ruined everything.We had a fight about it on msn and i didnt come to meeting to prevent any real fight.Its weird that he didnt come too.In the end he ruined everything for me.

"By the way i can hold a scandinavian meeting in my place.Between 15 and 25 november for example?"

Yeah i will give you a fake adress right?
Its just funny to see bunch of persons to comment about someone that you know nothing about.
Exile is a bastard,exile is a mad,exile is a dick blah blah blah.

Look at my posts in this board i never accused anyone.I never fighted with anyone except of cerulean that accused me harshly.

Why should i embarress for my blood?Blood and race isnt important for me.I may be kenyan or mexican or russian or german.Why is it important?Everyone of us is human after all.

I just wanted to clean my name.I am not gonna post anything again.
Believe what you want.I didnt harm any of you.If you are harmed just tell me you exile-experts.
If you have got any problems with me contact me via msn.
nospamdarkexile@taksim.com

Its a thread for meetings.

Goodbye everyone.

Wow.

First of all:
You're lying again, you mailed me you had the moderator delete your account, seems like it's not true.

The main problem with you is that you wasted a couple of months of my life, with your constant lies.

He is posting conservations of us but so what?

Oh shut up, I could even upload the chat logs themselves if I wanted to, you can NOT edit chat logs.
That Lady in black that you guys talked about was chatting with paradoxile since nearly 2 years or something

What are you trying to say?
That she was a friend, and then you took over her account? I hope you're not trying to tell us Lady in Black wasn't you after all? Cos you confessed to me and Ksenia that it was you indeed. You reach nothing with your lies dude.

Cerulean and i chatted lot and we had many fights.Personally i dont like him

Ok that really makes sense. If you don't like me, then why did you bother talking to me for months? Why am I your main target? And do NOT give me this bullshit again about "trying to improve your English with me", cos my English is far from perfect, so if that was true you'd have an American of English 'victim' or go to a fucking school.

He said i am gonna bring dru.g.s.He ruined everything.We had a fight about it on msn

It didn't go exactly that way. You told ME on msn you'd bring me ***** if I would bring you Chimay to the meeting. I was offended, I fucking hate *****, ok?
So this is a ridiculous argument.

Is this question directed to me?
Didn't you have anything better to do that to pretend you were different persons who all wanted to chat with me all the time? You know as well as I do how long it went on.

You have NOT always called me racist. People who know me personally know I'm a member of a Belgian anti racism union, and they all know I HATE racism, this does not make any sense...AT ALL!!
You confessed to me later that you called me racist to piss me off. So stop the bullshit kthx. Not to mention I have friends from Albania and Marocco at my work.

Why should i embarress for my blood?

I don't know, you wanna tell me?
I'm only thinking this because YOU pretended to be this German nazi, and called me a dirty Turk. Shall I look for the email again?

"Its not easy to flee from us that easy AHMAD!!!
WE HAVE GOT YOU E-MAİL AND IP NUMBER AND WE WİLL FİND YOU.BELGİUM İS A SMALL COUNTRY WE WİLL FİND YOU IMMIGRANT DOG.YOUR GERMAN NAME MY ASS!!!
WE WİLL FİND YOU.
AUSLANDER RAUS!!!!
TURKEN RAUS!!!!!!!Beschisen!!!!!!PİMMEL!!!IMMIGRANT FUCK!!!"

These are YOUR WORDS!!!
How fucked up are you in your mind? What did you want to reach with this?
Also, why do you keep telling us about how Norwegian you are? If we're all human as you put it (and which is correct) then why the fuck would it matter???

I am not gonna post anything again.

Hehe this will be another lie.

Cerulean said:
Oh shut up, I could even upload the chat logs themselves if I wanted to, you can NOT edit chat logs.

Ah really???Post them then.But ı thought its possible to change them.
I changed it for example..Such as.
ahahahahlx9.png

We are living in 2011 by the way lol.

BOEEEİNNG!!!ANOTHER LİE OF MR CERULEAN.

Cerulean said:
I don't know, you wanna tell me?
I'm only thinking this because YOU pretended to be this German nazi, and called me a dirty Turk. Shall I look for the email again?

"Its not easy to flee from us that easy AHMAD!!!
WE HAVE GOT YOU E-MAİL AND IP NUMBER AND WE WİLL FİND YOU.BELGİUM İS A SMALL COUNTRY WE WİLL FİND YOU IMMIGRANT DOG.YOUR GERMAN NAME MY ASS!!!
WE WİLL FİND YOU.
AUSLANDER RAUS!!!!
TURKEN RAUS!!!!!!!Beschisen!!!!!!PİMMEL!!!IMMIGRANT FUCK!!!"

These are YOUR WORDS!!!
How fucked up are you in your mind? What did you want to reach with this?
Also, why do you keep telling us about how Norwegian you are? If we're all human as you put it (and which is correct) then why the fuck would it matter???

Thats the dumbest accusation that i ever saw.Improve your german a bit by the way.

Get a life dude.I am bored of it.Go find something to do.Go play your guitar.
I am really bored.

dark_exile said:
Ah really???Post them then.But ı thought its possible to change them.
I changed it for example..Such as.

BOEEEİNNG!!!ANOTHER LİE OF MR CERULEAN.

We are living in 2011 by the way lol.

Thats the dumbest accusation that i ever saw.Improve your german a bit by the way.

Get a life dude.I am bored of it.Go find something to do.Go play your guitar.
I am really bored.

HAAAHAHA! Ok I'm not even gonna bother writing a longer reply than that. Really, I just wanna laugh.

Oh wait I do wanna say something. In the reply you just posted I noticed this capital letter I with a dot on them in the word "boeing" or whatever. I wouldn't know how the hell to write those.
Now look at the email, it has the same capital letters I with a dot on them ;)

Cerulean said:
HAAAHAHA! Ok I'm not even gonna bother writing a longer reply than that. Really, I just wanna laugh.

Oh wait I do wanna say something. In the reply you just posted I noticed this capital letter I with a dot on them in the word "boeing" or whatever. I wouldn't know how the hell to write those.
Now look at the email, it has the same capital letters I with a dot on them ;)

Yeah yeah i am a liar because i have got a ı with dots.I used that letter millions of time because i lived too long in turkey.And you know that i am using that letter so much but pasting a paragraph with "İ" is not a big evidence.
I have got also "п" or "ш" or "и".That "İ" is a letter in turkish language and i bought my laptop from turkey so it has got "İ" button.And you can find that letter in your symbols easily.So??Ah i have got your point.Yes i have got turkish blood yes my main language is turkish.So fuckin what??Why all of your accusations are related to my blood?

wow this is interesting...

and yeah those massive chats were fun...'cept when neblhexentubnwhatever got in...and , it was an inside job?!

Yes i showed you how to change chatlogs.
But why me goddamit.What are you wanting from me.You accused me in this for um million times.You are disturbing me for months Mister!I fed up with it.I blocked you then you came and posted lies on forum.
My life sucks enough already i dont want to deal with any "e-enemy".Please act like a responsible adult and try to solve your problem privately.
I unblocked you we can talk via msn.

I dont care your lies anymore fiend!
But stay away from me.I am started to hate you.I offered you to solve this problem privately i am also eager to solve this problem face to face...with communication.
So this is a meeting thread.
And i am offering you a meeting...
How bout it?

dark_exile said:
I am not gonna post anything again.
yeah...:rolleyes:

dark_exile said:
By the way scarlett sei una grande bugiarda e anche una testa di cazzo.Lasciatela!
aha, i am a dickhead and a big liar? yeah, right.
by the way, do me a favour, talk in english please, i have hard times with understanding your on-line-translating-made-italian. thanks.
you're right about one thing, though: i didn't talk to you many times, that's true. thing is, i got a very bad impression of you the few times we had those "mass-conversations" with other forum members, so it was my choice not to. i was pretty sure since the beginning you were the one who was logging in mass conversations as "Blakkheim" and the nazi dude, "Hexenstubn". moreover, you were often talking about things you really knew nothing about, so i got suspicious. also, you were giving a brand new version of the same facts everytime, an example: once you've told me you had studied in italy and learnt italian at a university, the time after you told that you went to some institute for foreign affairs in istanbul, the next one a completely different version again, etc. but you were/are very contradictory, regardless of the topic, it's probably too hard for you to keep all those lies in your head.
i've read all conversations you had with Cerulean though, so i perfectly know what all is about. and honestly, i don't understand how come you're not ashamed for what you are/were doing. you even confessed to us all your «game» in the end, why don't you do the same here?
you may have had problems (divorce or whatever), ok. so what? we all have problems. that's not an excuse for playing with people like you do.

dark_exile said:
look, we all know that's a blatant lie. YOU told Cerulean you wanted to bring drugz at the meeting, you even accused him of being a weirdo for not using drugz like «most europeans do».

dark_exile said:
Look at my posts in this board i never accused anyone
you never accused anyone here, on board, probably. you did it privately, in order to let people get a nice idea of you, completely unaware of your «games».

Lets do a sound conservation on msn ok?Then i will talk you italian in there.I know my italian sucks because its been years.Have you ever tried to talk a language that you didnt talk for a while.