Kata-meeting

ether said:
what about a litte kata-meeting in Stockholm?
Swany should be there between 2-5 October...soI was thinking that maybe Aprilhäxan, Hobo and some other Swede could be interested....
I still don´t know about my schedule..so I cannot say yet when I´m free ...but let´s see if we can arrange something...
Yes, i got Swany's email, 4th or 5th, right? But i don't know what I'll do tomorrow, don't ask me about next month:cool: well, anyway, I'll try to. Where are you going to have a meeting, btw? Old town would be the best... I work near :lol:

Cerulean said:
I heard she's a DRUNK ;)
Uh...hu? Thanx for telling me, I didn't know that by now :p

Wanderer said:
She looks like a tree.Same position in every picture.Too katatonik even for me :)
That's the most amazing compliment I ever got :Smug: And that's not that katatonic at all... there are only a very few seconds between the pictures and I'm obviously paralized by some awesome long-haired, half-naked guy with fancy pants :D ... awww *LOL*

@Aprilhäxan: You are coming. Any other answer is not accepted :heh:

Wanderer said:
She looks like a tree.Same position in every picture.Too katatonik even for me :)
Never judge people by pictures!:p

BloodySwan said:
... I just wonder where "Evidence III" will take place... ... seems to be Stockholm *auhauaaahahahahaaa* :headbang:
jaaa!! that's like the ultimate meeting place:p I love that city^.^

BloodySwan said:
just wait and drink tea... and eat a piece of way-too-dry Swany-cake :erk:
don't feel bad about your cake, I liked it and I think we all did;)

Unicorn said:
*e-grouphug*

Btw, just wanted to say that if was a girl I would have fallen in love with Vincent immediately. :D

I'm waiting for paradoxille to comment on swany's leg :)

I haven't been in this thread for a while so better late than never...

Great Legs Swany

what was that "Evidence II" and "Evidence III" all of you are talking about?

Aprilhäxan said:
Yes, i got Swany's email, 4th or 5th, right? But i don't know what I'll do tomorrow, don't ask me about next month:cool: well, anyway, I'll try to. Where are you going to have a meeting, btw? Old town would be the best... I work near :lol:

Gamla stan would be fine for me. I still don't know when I can..maybe next week I can program something... and let you know!

Wanderer said:
I could arrange a meeting for you two.:loco:

I don't think so. :rolleyes:
btw, this night I dreamt of Swany, and it was so nice. I mean, I dream of her when I'm awake, too, but this was even better ;)

@Evidence
they mean live fan sung versions of Evidence.

loooo000000000000oldl6.gif