Kata-meeting

I'm not a big party-person either, neither am I a great talker. I'd just like to see you people and have a great time. :)

HAHAHAAAAAAAAAA ... this thread is so great, you guys rule :D

Ah well, I live quite near to the dutch border... ...and I've been to Zeist once ... but I'm also one of those busy bastards and almost never got time... especially not this month as I'm heading over to Asia tomorrow night ... and August well ... 4 festivals for me, each weekend one [that does not mean only fun, but work *phew*] ... so not before september for me *shrugs*

@Unicorn: Oh boy... sometimes I feel like being your older sister *g* ... I mean, repeat that... with a high pitched voice "I'm not going without Swany... nowhere!" ... :loco: ... *pats your head* ... oh yes, oh yes... today's a nice day ... ...

Damn, I'll be there and chat my ass off. If theres plenty of metal heads gathered I will talk for hours on end. Metal talk is the only talk.

Alyona said:
I'm in holland at the end of september so wouldn't mind meeting some lovely forum people then for a drink :p if I can't make any other time that is.

It would have to be as late as september for me though as I'm a busy bunny and most of my weekends till then are already filled lol

Your not really busy. You know we'l be there.

Sounds great, I wanna come to that party!!!
Until Summer Breeze I don't have much time 'cause I'll be travelling/ working/ going to festivals...
Any weekend in late summer/ autumn would be fine for me, except the first september weekend.

@ Unicorn & Cerulean, I'm not the most talkative party dude either (Cerulean can confirm), though when I'm at ease with some bears down my throat I usually loosen up :D.

@ BloodySwan, when/how/where have you been in Zeist, of all places? :)

Cerulean said:
Well you're more talkative than me, that for sure! But it's not that much of an accomplishment either :)
That was maybe because at the time I already knew the other people from the Katwijk gig.. I think. Anyway, it really depends on the person, some folks you feel comfortable with, some you don't!

Deliverance6 said:
in my state if you owe more than 500$ in child support (doest matter if you pay it on a regular basis) you cannot get a passport.........thats why my plane tickets to london and paris went to shit.....
So, you got a kid with another girl and you have to pay $500 child support (monthly??!)... damn..
Disease said:
i usually talk too much. :saint:
You can compensate for some others ;).

Deliverance6 said:
in my state if you owe more than 500$ in child support (doest matter if you pay it on a regular basis) you cannot get a passport.........thats why my plane tickets to london and paris went to shit.....

Fuck man... That's not so cool at all, sorry for ya

im goingto Europe at the end of august so if the date is somwhere there i can try my best :D... its going to be a cool meeting with all katatonia non talky ppl there ^_^ it would be cool!
guys plan a northamerican one too!!

:Smokin: :Smokin: well I guess I wont be able to come because I have the university exams but I want you to take a lot of pics to show me!!!:loco: :Smug: :lol:

oh I'd love to! but my problems is that I work this summer and I owe my parents money, much money! and I would probably don't say that much since I suck in speaking english, thanks to me when I was a little badass kid and didn't do homework and so that I started to learn english some years after the others.. tss :rolleyes: aaaaand I'm to shy when it comes to beeing with many people I don't know :erk: :( but it would be cool meeting you guys, and if i'd come, the swedish people should come to, people I can speak to in norwegian :p

ok buy me a ticket and a learn english book and I come ;p and another reason to not speak would be that you people are so HAAWTH! that I would just sit and loooooook at noses and eyes and stuff..

MadTinus said:
@ BloodySwan, when/how/where have you been in Zeist, of all places? :)
Well... it's been quite a while ago. There used to be a time ['bout 9 years ago] when my parents & me went over to Enschede every weekend for shopping on the market. And then sometimes we spontaneously decided to go further to other places ... and once we made it to Zeist ... And another time I went on a BeNeLux-trip with my dad [that was da shit!!! driving day & night listening to badass rock music] :cool: and on our way to Amsterdam we stopped by ... well yeah... been to the Netherlands that fukkin' often that I could almost call it my second homeland *g*

@develinn: concerning the looking at the other members ... maybe then we should engage a professionell photographer for shooting the world hottest pics? *LOL* ... and later release some kinda kata-fans-calendar 2007 ... :D
oh boy, I'm gettin' weird...