Kata-meeting

Cerulean said:
:lol::lol::lol:
Yeah we won't say a word, we'll just watch each other... o_O

Well, everyone keep your eyes off me though.

*sets up leather chair and stares "g" down...very down...cold hard stare...sips chocolate milk...stares more*

Silent paragon said:
Damn you people who live near each other. I think I’ll just have a katatonia party with myself and that person from New Zealand that posted here once.

hmm talk in a phone when we are haveing the sexual party?.. I ment when we are looking

BloodySwan said:
@develinn: concerning the looking at the other members ... maybe then we should engage a professionell photographer for shooting the world hottest pics? *LOL* ... and later release some kinda kata-fans-calendar 2007 ... :D
oh boy, I'm gettin' weird...

I like the way you think...it's gonna be hotter than the pirelli calendar and the girls won't even have to take their clothes off...the girls here are way hotter than those anorexic kokain sniffing excuses for models.

Silent paragon said:
Damn you people who live near each other. I think I’ll just have a katatonia party with myself and that person from New Zealand that posted here once.

Me too.. and if Androz goes to Europe too, I'll have no one near :/
Let's we two hang out on msn, Eve :(

LifeDepraved said:
I will just send a package to Tinus..it will include pics of me laughing, crying, pointing, eating ribs, talking smack, thrashing, drinking loads of tequila...of course they will be supersized. You guys must take pictures with them. I agree to 50 pictures minimum and the girls must be all over them. I must have 5 spare ribs sent back with the best bbq sauce Netherlands have to offer and also all the Katatonia cds/vinyls I don't have..kthx!

haha you would be one of the funniest here to be around :p

ok, you all can count me in, deffinately. you got my sword!:p (been watching LoTR again xP)
ok, not very talkative too. though I'm getting over my shyness (?) when around much people:p especially when around people I like (who are you all:oops:)
I'm pretty much available all the time except for 31 juli till 7 august or so.

and yeah, come join us swany and unicorn and everyone else!

*sigh* I'm gonna sleep

crap. damn hot europeans!! ill also have my own kata-party with my cds and some tequila and some nachos while you all just stare at each other..!!!!!

Hugot were close...you, me Cesar, and the Argentinians...and Eve should also fly over for the NORTH AMERICAN INSTALLMENT OF "KATATONIA PARTAY 2K6"!!!

I wish I could go to this. I was in the Netherlands around this time last year...it is a great country and I enjoyed being there. I think I will go back some day.

If there is a "part 2" in the States, I would probably like to go. And I wouldn't mind playing some music while I was there, if it were wanted. Perhaps some covers could be played?

LifeDepraved said:
Hugot were close...you, me Cesar, and the Argentinians...and Eve should also fly over for the NORTH AMERICAN INSTALLMENT OF "KATATONIA PARTAY 2K6"!!!
I just looked up flight costs from here to Los Angeles. Three to four thousand dollars return. So unless you want to pay Kev, I’ll be having a katatonia party with me, myself, and that New Zealand kid.
AngelinaBlakkheim said:
I would gladly fly to Australia, if I had the money.
That, my friend, is a good idea. There was an interview with katatonia a wile ago and they said the really want to tour in Australia because Opeth keep telling them how good it is.