Kata-meeting

I'd like to come, but I don't have money at the moment...it's always like that, when you have time you don't have money and when you have money you don't have time...Anyways since I have never been to Amsterdam, I'd like to go there someday and then visit other towns in Holland, as the country is quite small...
Maybe in the future I can meet some of you..maybe next time Katatonia play there!
I guess it's difficult for us to make a big reunion, bu I suggest one thing for those who can:
"open doors" to every Kata fan who is travelling around the world:) I mean if someone is going to a gig he could ask another from this board to put him up for one night or so..it's a good way to make friends, travel cheap and so on.
You can always put up this person in return when he/she comes to your country as tourist or for gigs...
I have been travelling around Europe many times without having to pay for hotel rooms etc, just because I have a network of nice friends all around Europe!

Cis said:
Sounds great, I wanna come to that party!!!
Until Summer Breeze I don't have much time 'cause I'll be travelling/ working/ going to festivals...
Any weekend in late summer/ autumn would be fine for me, except the first september weekend.
íf you're able to come; do you go past Arnhem?:saint:

If anyone comes to Israel(after the whole war with lebanon gets quiet, it's a shame not to see the north and cities like Ako and Haifa) let me know,I'll hook you up and show you the hot spots to visit
In the orphaned land forum there are a bunch of threads with photos of OL fans from all over the world that visited here and had a great time

paradoxile said:
If anyone comes to Israel(after the whole war with lebanon gets quiet, it's a shame not to see the north and cities like Ako and Haifa) let me know
Well, If I go to Europe in December/February I'll be going to Israel too:cool:

i think this should be in the day of a Kata show in the neitherlands or maybe the day before/after... so that the party would be complete! like meeting in the morning, spending several hours 'partying' or so.. and then goin' to concert.. that would be a killer day in life :) wish i was in Europe..

hugot said:
hey mexico's doors are open too to any of you! unless you're mexican that is!!
ill rember this
and i will also rember that i want invited to kev cyber bbq hmmm
*goes around mad...really madd*

I am not a party dude either and although it sounds like a contradictio in terminis, a KATATONIA party would rule.
I still regret not visiting the Katwijk party… damn!

Iemand die ik vanuit het Noorden des lands een lift kan aanbieden?