Kata-meeting

Cerulean said:
Sowwy about earlier, I don't wanna be a drama queen, but you guys don't see what happens on msn.
Anyway, Cerulean loves peace.

Because of you and Androz i became official junkie of the board.:erk:
All i want was a little suprise from an old musician from Kristiansand.

Listen up kid i dont have any problem with you i dont have any problem with anyone.I am trying to negoiate in here.Please act like a responsible adult.
I cannot accept those kinds harsh accusation.Please cut that out.
I hope we will understand each other one day.

So,who exactly are coming?
Madtinus (obviously)
Cerulean
VincentJ
Zowi
Cis
Bloody-Swan
Unicorn
Klaasgeert
DarkExile
And.... what about our english KataCouple?Alyona and Chris, are you up for it?

btw: NO drugs what-so-ever Tinus? I mean, I dont want a drugsparty either , but I dont see any harm in having a little smoke every once in a while...
Anyways it's your place so you can set up the rules of course.
Is it okay if we bring some friends? (not too many of course and only real nice ones ;))

And about jamming together , that sounds great! I'd love that.. so many of you guys are musicians and we're into the same stuff so that could be really awesome...

Edit: Come one you guys, probably its just a misinterpretation between you two, lets keep it outside the forum ...

Bringing friends is fine, as long as they're true Kata-friends ;). A smoke is OK too (and yes, that kinda smoke is OK too, though not preferred to be honest, but as long as I don't get any complaints from the neighbours..), outside in the garden, no smoking inside.

Oh, and about bringing friends, sleeping room is pretty plenty, but not unlimited.. unless we put up a camping in the garden. :)

Dark Exile: are you going from Norway?
perhaps a swede with exactly 4.40€ to spend can hitchhike? :)
I would realy like to come, but money is so short i cant afford even a planeticket...

Hobo said:
Dark Exile: are you going from Norway?
perhaps a swede with exactly 4.40€ to spend can hitchhike? :)
I would realy like to come, but money is so short i cant afford even a planeticket...

Where are you from?I will pass through Göteborg and Malmö then i will pass through the oresund bridge then Denmark.Yeah i know it will be costy but i need my diesel car in europe i have a lot of things to do in there.Also i have a companion with me(some of you well know him)but i think there is enough space in back seats of the car if travelling with a guitar and amp ok for you. :lol: