Kata-meeting

ah!
step one: find a dutch registered long-distance truck
step two: climb on underneath it
step three: hold on for my life
and if i survive..
step four: drink loads and loads of beer

Thanks for the suggestions MadTinus :) . My friends and I have planned to go to the van Gogh museum, the Anne Frank house, Heineken brewery and I forget where else lol. I think the reason why we didnt fly straight to Amsterdam was cuz cheapest flight tix we could find at planning time was to Cologne. We rented a van so we will also be traveling to Paris and back to Cologne (or somewhere near there). Oh, and thanks for the record store tip ( I was hoping someone would suggest one or two :headbang: :headbang: .

Thanks again man!!

MadTinus said:
Cerulean
Vincent J.
Juniper
Zowi
Cis?
Ether?
Hobo?
dark_Exile?
Disease?
Unicorn?
BloodySwan?
affinityband?
Alyona?
devilinn?

Can the questionmarks confirm or deny their presence? :)
I think I can confirm dark exile's and Cis' presence, not with 100 % sicherkeit though...

m0rtis said:
You guys come to Turkey it's much more cheaper, and we can see the Turkey Katatonia tour together. you guys can stay at my house! =)
I would! [never been to Turkey, so it would be an interesting trip] ... but I won't get any holidays before october anymore :erk:

Aaaah ... you guys forgot me! Count me in! No party nearby without Swany! :cool:
...and I'm also 99% sure that Cis is coming... and if not, I will make her do so ... *haha*

Alyona said:
I don't think I can make it... but if anyone fancies holding the next meeting in london.... ?
I'm most definitely up for that! I've been to London a few times and I fuckin' LOVE it!
BloodySwan said:
Aaaah ... you guys forgot me! Count me in! No party nearby without Swany! :cool:
...and I'm also 99% sure that Cis is coming... and if not, I will make her do so ... *haha*
I didn't forget you, just wasn't the full 100% sure you would come or not. Good to know you are! :)