Kata-meeting

Oh lol damnit, Satyricon is on the 23rd I just noticed. Ah well, I'm rather going to the meeting. :oops:

MadTinus said:

Let's discuss this at the Zeist- meeting ;)

Ok, 5 PM sounds good.
I' ll bring some drinks too. What about food? Maybe I could bake a cake for the afternoon :) ? And some other food for the garden dinner.
Sleeping bags? A mattress? Cause I don't think I'm going home that same night ;)
Maybe someone should bring a guitar so we'll get to hear Swanys & Unicorns live version of Dissolving Bonds :worship: .... and another Consternation solo :loco: :D
And just in case we're getting bored I'll bring some silly ideas for various katatonic games & activities, haha, Swany and me have already made up some funny stuff, we'll tell you later :D :lol: :tickled: :saint:

Cis said:
Let's discuss this at the Zeist- meeting ;)

Ok, 5 PM sounds good.
I' ll bring some drinks too. What about food? Maybe I could bake a cake for the afternoon :) ? And some other food for the garden dinner.
Sleeping bags? A mattress? Cause I don't think I'm going home that same night ;)
Maybe someone should bring a guitar so we'll get to hear Swanys & Unicorns live version of Dissolving Bonds :worship: .... and another Consternation solo :loco: :D
And just in case we're getting bored I'll bring some silly ideas for various katatonic games & activities, haha, Swany and me have already made up some funny stuff, we'll tell you later :D :lol: :tickled: :saint:
My cooking skills are very limited, so any food is welcome. :)

I have 1 air mattress and 1 sleeping bag, which I will not be needing myself, so one person can use that. No pillow though, so if you need one, bring it. :) The air mattress is a plastic one, rather thick and comfy, but it might be a bit sweaty because it's plastic, so if you don't like that, bring your own canvas one if you have it..

The couch is also an option.

Vincent J. said:
yeah dude, nevermore is playing too on the 23rd :erk:
I don't like not going there, but well, I prefer this little meeting of ours I think =)

they play in Vosselar the day before and in Dortmund the day after our meeting... :rolleyes:

btw, happy birthday& congratulations for being so YOUNG :)

Cis said:
they play in Vosselar the day before and in Dortmund the day after our meeting... :rolleyes:

btw, happy birthday& congratulations for being so YOUNG :)
hm, are you going? I could come with you xP
otherwise it would be to far for me;)

thanks for the wishes, haha, I'm starting to feel really old:p

°scarlet° said:
happy birthday Vin:)

thank you :)