Kata-meeting

sorry guys but I'm not coming...I'm broke and not in a good period financially speaking...Hope better times will come soon...

I think the next party should be in Sweden..
It is after all the home of Katatonia themself, and we could even have them at our party.

That, and i could afford to come. :D

I'll be there for sure! Can't miss such a party! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
And as I said before, I can pick up people on the way from Berlin to Zeist.
Unfortunately, Märsta is a bit too far from my route, sorry Hobo :( But did you check germanwings.com? You could fly from Arlanda to Köln/ Bonn, seems to be pretty cheap. And I think Swany said Unicorn lives in/ near Köln, maybe he could pick you up and take you to the party??? Just an idea... hope you (and everybody else) will make it somehow...

And of course I'd also go to all future Katameetings in Turkey, London and Sweden ;)
Another possible party place would be my parent's house in Northern Germany (one hour from Hamburg)- beautiful countryside, huge old house with many guestrooms and partyrooms. It is even ok to be LOUD there and my parents are very tolerant and used to have lots of guests :)

Reactions: Skaldir
Next Kata-meeting should be in Argentina, It's a really cheap country for you that have Euros and Dollars (And I guess Angelina would be happy with the meeting in Argentina) :D

hmm.. does anyone live or pass near brussels or frankfurt??
Ryanair have flight for a total of 30€ to two-way trip to there..
(then i woul only have to convince my wife that it is a good idea... she is the economic part of our family :) )

I´d just pack a shitload of noodles and live on that and beer :)

Cis said:
Another possible party place would be my parent's house in Northern Germany (one hour from Hamburg)- beautiful countryside, huge old house with many guestrooms and partyrooms. It is even ok to be LOUD there and my parents are very tolerant and used to have lots of guests :)
When?? :)

Yeeeha Cis =) good to hear you're definetely coming! So then: Pick me up :D ... ... and huge old houses at the countryside sound good *g*

Maybe we should come to the organisation in detail now as there are only about two weeks left.
So then, Mr. MadTinus, from what time on are we supposed to arrive? What shall we bring with us [to drink, to eat, to listen, whatever...] to make it a night to remember? :cool:

BloodySwan said:
Maybe we should come to the organisation in detail now as there are only about two weeks left.
So then, Mr. MadTinus, from what time on are we supposed to arrive? What shall we bring with us [to drink, to eat, to listen, whatever...] to make it a night to remember? :cool:
From what time, hmm, since some of you are coming to the party from quite a way away, I guess then it's nice to start a bit in time, so let's say from 5 PM? Then we can also have some kind of dinner, spend some time outside in the (badly maintained) garden and when it gets too cold or whatever, continue the party inside.

What to bring concerning drinks, food. I'll make sure the basics are available, so some beers, some wine, some fresh drinks. Rum is available already.

What to listen, well, I've got the entire KATA-catalogue :))), so no need to bring Kata-CD's, but if there's anything you want any of us to hear, bring it on!

I'll PM all those coming with my address and telephone number, so you'll know where to go :).
Vincent J. said:
can you pick me up along the way?:p

do you have water in your car? might get thirsty along the way.
are you sure it isn't very far? etc. :p
Sure I can pick you up, no water in the car though, I like to keep my feet dry :p