Cerulean
VincentJ
Zowi
Cis
Bloody-Swan
Unicorn
Klaasgeert
DarkExile
And.... what about our english KataCouple?Alyona and Chris, are you up for it?

btw: NO drugs what-so-ever Tinus? I mean, I dont want a drugsparty either , but I dont see any harm in having a little smoke every once in a while...
Anyways it's your place so you can set up the rules of course.
Is it okay if we bring some friends? (not too many of course and only real nice ones ;))

And about jamming together , that sounds great! I'd love that.. so many of you guys are musicians and we're into the same stuff so that could be really awesome...

Edit: Come one you guys, probably its just a misinterpretation between you two, lets keep it outside the forum ...

I'd love to come! But I don't wanna go on my own and chris probably wount be able to come (cause he's a pussy) so yeah....

dark_Exile said:
Where are you from?I will pass through Göteborg and Malmö then i will pass through the oresund bridge then Denmark.Yeah i know it will be costy but i need my diesel car in europe i have a lot of things to do in there.Also i have a companion with me(some of you well know him)but i think there is enough space in back seats of the car if travelling with a guitar and amp ok for you. :lol:

I live in Stockholm, but perhaps i can manage to get to gothenurg in some way..
what dates are you planing to go down/home? (got to check for cheap train.)

You just got my hopes up :D

Hobo said:
I live in Stockholm, but perhaps i can manage to get to gothenurg in some way..
what dates are you planing to go down/home? (got to check for cheap train.)

You just got my hopes up :D

Well i will leave Kristiansand in 18 september i guess.I know its earlier but i will hang out in Amsterdam for a while before the party.:heh:
Total distance will be 1643 kms and i cant guaranty you a comfortable journey so i hope it wont be any problem.

Alyona said:
I'll only come if I can find someone to travel with, cause I'm rather nervous of going on my own. I'll get kidnapped :p

Björn and i gonna kidnapp you and;
had you down on your knees
we were kicking you in the head
we tried to hang you from the trees
we didn't stop until you were dead
we must bury you
we must bury you

:heh:

After that we will flee to mexico.

dark_Exile said:
Well i will leave Kristiansand in 18 september i guess.I know its earlier but i will hang out in Amsterdam for a while before the party.:heh:
Total distance will be 1643 kms and i cant guaranty you a comfortable journey so i hope it wont be any problem.
well... typical i guess..
thats too early for me (i have no vacation left, so i can go for a weekend most)...
anyone else passing sweden on the way? :D

or, does anyone know any incredibly cheap way of traveling? (ryanair doesnt do holland...)

dark_Exile said:
Björn and i gonna kidnapp you and;
had you down on your knees
we were kicking you in the head
we tried to hang you from the trees
we didn't stop until you were dead
we must bury you
we must bury you

:heh:

After that we will flee to mexico.

*runs in with a cape pwn'ing all yo lil asses*

Hobo said:
well... typical i guess..
thats too early for me (i have no vacation left, so i can go for a weekend most)...
anyone else passing sweden on the way? :D

or, does anyone know any incredibly cheap way of traveling? (ryanair doesnt do holland...)
If you start walking now, you might be there in time...

however, I know that SAS flies to Holland from Sweden, but I don't think it's as cheap as you would want...

Hobo said:
Maybe not Ryanair (though I'm sure they 'do' Holland, maybe not Amsterdam, but perhaps Eindhoven or Rotterdam..), but surely some other budget airline (EasyJet) can get ya over here.. or?

hey all,

Just wanted to stop by and say that I am making my first ever trip to Europe this weekend flying into Germany Sunday morning and heading straight for Amsterdam that afternoon til Tuesday. Sooo, just wanted to know if any of you Dutch-Kata peoples could recommend any places to visit, sights to see, pubs to get arrested in :kickass: , or whatever. Oh and if you see me on the street, stop and say hi (I just posted some pics in the post your pic thread if you wanna know what I look like :)

Thanks guys and gals!

Charon8 said:
hey all,

Just wanted to stop by and say that I am making my first ever trip to Europe this weekend flying into Germany Sunday morning and heading straight for Amsterdam that afternoon til Tuesday. Sooo, just wanted to know if any of you Dutch-Kata peoples could recommend any places to visit, sights to see, pubs to get arrested in :kickass: , or whatever. Oh and if you see me on the street, stop and say hi (I just posted some pics in the post your pic thread if you wanna know what I look like :)

Thanks guys and gals!
Why didn't you fly straight to Amsterdam? :)

Anyway, it's a nice place, if you go to the Leidsche Plein you can go to the Hard Rock cafe, just ask around where it is, you'll find it, it's very close to the Paradiso music venue.

If you're into art you can go to the Rembrandt House and to the Vincent van Gogh museum and perhaps also to the Stedelijk Museum or Rijksmuseum. Good record stores are Boudisque (close to Central Station) and Fame Music (close to the Dam)..
Hobo said:
errr... pardon a stupid not to good at english swede, but what is clandestine?
i googled it and came up with all kinds of weirdnesses.. :)
It means secretly or illegally. And you probably found a lot of sites about the Entombed album ;). BTW, this could be a helpful site in the future: www.thefreedictionary.com, bookmark it, I use it pretty often.