Kata-meeting

@Unicorn: They were all recorded the next morning... weren't they? That's why we all look so worn-out *haha*

@Vincent: Said the guy who can sing everything <3

@FatefuL: Ehm... thanx for your nice comment... but there's a strange thing... I never log out at Youtube *cough* and since you commented my account is set to Youtube Brazil :eek: o_O and I don't understand where I can set that back to international/us :cry: ... you evil guy from Brazil, what have you done!?? :loco: ;)

@Unicorn: They were all recorded the next morning... weren't they? That's why we all look so worn-out *haha*

@Vincent: Said the guy who can sing everything <3

@FatefuL: Ehm... thanx for your nice comment... but there's a strange thing... I never log out at Youtube *cough* and since you commented my account is set to Youtube Brazil :eek: o_O and I don't understand where I can set that back to international/us :cry: ... you evil guy from Brazil, what have you done!?? :loco: ;)

Problem solved and thank you ;P

People, I think it is time to start planning the next meeting, what about y'all?

How about moving to Germany this time, Swany lives in Bielefeld right? That's pretty doable from here and it's also better for Sabine. I could pick up Vinnie and if Juniper travels to Utrecht/Zeist I can pick her up as well. If it's doable for Gorik to travel to Arnhem, I can pick him up there together with Vinnie.

Who's game??! :)

*meow*? x)

Well ... it's not that I couldn't host you at all, but it would be more complicated than comfortable as we would have to stay at my mum's martial arts school ...which would mean anyone who'd like to take a shower or needs a fridge would have to walk 4 minutes to my flat o_O"
If it was summer and we were less I'd say: Okay, come over to my tiny little hut in the woods... but there we'd surely freeze to death now v.v

I know I'm going to be killed for this ... but I personally think we should meet in Unicorn's studio!!! :loco:
Enough space for everyone, not that much more far away from Arnhem than my castletown, beaaauuuuutiful landscapes, no direct neighbours ... aaaaaaaaand we could directly record anything we like *LAWL* :dopey:
Oh please lil' bro ... whaddaya think? x)

*meow*? x)

Well ... it's not that I couldn't host you at all, but it would be more complicated than comfortable as we would have to stay at my mum's martial arts school ...which would mean anyone who'd like to take a shower or needs a fridge would have to walk 4 minutes to my flat o_O"
If it was summer and we were less I'd say: Okay, come over to my tiny little hut in the woods... but there we'd surely freeze to death now v.v

I know I'm going to be killed for this ... but I personally think we should meet in Unicorn's studio!!! :loco:
Enough space for everyone, not that much more far away from Arnhem than my castletown, beaaauuuuutiful landscapes, no direct neighbours ... aaaaaaaaand we could directly record anything we like *LAWL* :dopey:
Oh please lil' bro ... whaddaya think? x)

YEEES, and he can give me lessons in Audiotechnik while you guys are drinking beer :rofl: *nerd nerd* (oh, and I'll sneak away with his soundcard)
But really, that would rule. Although I give it little chance...

hm... I'm thinking about it.
It's like, my place would be pretty good for this. Of course directly in the studio I don't allow to drink because of the equipment, but I have a living floor there too. So we could cook and everything.
But to be honest I would be a bit scared if people I don't know would come here ;)
Let me think for a few days, ok?

hm... I'm thinking about it.
It's like, my place would be pretty good for this. Of course directly in the studio I don't allow to drink because of the equipment, but I have a living floor there too. So we could cook and everything.
But to be honest I would be a bit scared if people I don't know would come here ;)
Let me think for a few days, ok?

Oh otherwise me and Swany will come anyway! :rofl: