Kata-meeting

Yay is that another Katameeting in the making I see?!
Iv recently moved and dont have internet yet at my new home.
I guess november 24th is fine by me as well. But where in Germany do you live exactly Markus? So I can start saving for a trainticket on time!
Didnt you live near by a castle or was that Swany? But there was a forest right??
Do you think you're able to make it all the way from England Camille? That would be awesome :D

I guess november 24th is fine by me as well. But where in Germany do you live exactly Markus? So I can start saving for a trainticket on time!
Didnt you live near by a castle or was that Swany? But there was a forest right??
Do you think you're able to make it all the way from England Camille? That would be awesome :D

That was Swany, but here's a beautiful castle nearby, too. Only 6 km. We could go there the next morning ;)
I don't want to plan your travel, but wasn't the idea, that you come to Martijn and he will drive with his car?
I live about 35 km from Dortmund in the case of flights

Juniper!!! :oops:
I just verified the dates and the 24th is great for me too : D
I am currently looking for cheap/direct flights to Kata-meeting!

I must pm the unicorn!

Wow, this is gonna be the best-attended meeting so far it seems :) And the dude-goil balance will be better too :D

EDIT: yeah, I can take 3 people with me, so if Juniper travels to Utrecht or, even beter, Driebergen-Zeist, I can pick her up and then I'll pick up Vinnie and Gorik in Arnhem.

Well, why not do another meeting around that time?! Where in Europe will you be?
I leave here on the 9th of January (2 days after seeing Amon Amarth) I'm not entirely sure of the dates but it goes something like:

one week snowboarding in France
one week snowboarding in Switzerland
one week snowboarding in Italy
one week cross country skiing in Slovenia

Hay salad fingers, can you snowboard? we should so go snowboarding in Switzerland!!!!1one. I've heard there are these things called mountains in Europe. Apparently they are very, very high pointy bits of land and are covered in this stuff called "the-most-amazing-lightest-driest-power-snow-in-the-universe". We don't have any mountains in Australia. Maybe katatonia haven't toured here because its not frostbitten enough due to lack of mountains?
/rambling

Raaaay... in someone's sig :kickass:
Raaaay? yeah I like to have random quotes in my sig that make no sense out of context of there original post.

Hay salad fingers, can you snowboard? we should so go snowboarding in Switzerland!!!!1one. I've heard there are these things called mountains in Europe. Apparently they are very, very high pointy bits of land and are covered in this stuff called "the-most-amazing-lightest-driest-power-snow-in-the-universe". We don't have any mountains in Australia. Maybe katatonia haven't toured here because its not frostbitten enough due to lack of mountains?
/rambling

Do you mean me? ;) If not, sry, shame on me ^^

Nope, I can't snowboard... like everyone else here o_O
But yes, the mountains are wonderful... even better with loads of snow.

Katatonia only had very few gigs here, in that case it sucks to live in this country :rolleyes:

So, who's attending, am I right that Gorik and Vincent can't make it after all? I didn't see them in the address list of the PM that Markus sent today.

If that's the case, Markus and I will be the only dudes :zombie: :oops:

@Martijn: No, he didn't forget anyone... it was just that he couldn't send it to more than 5 users per time *shrugs* ;)

yes... date is 24th November ... and since our dear Markus will be on Tour from tomorrow on (might have net-access, not sure yet), you may aswell contact me for any questions or suggestions (or send it to both of us xP)

@Gorik: Naaah... you HAVE to come *pouts*

Well first of all it's possible I'll have to play live that day, but there's some confusion concerning that gig... And besides that, I'm gonna see Amorphis in Belgium, the day after, so in any case I'll have to be back in time for that. I'll also have to check what my girl thinks about it, as weekends are our only opportunity to be together