Kata-meeting

Thanks for invitation& info!
I'll bring my own matress, plus sleeping bag of course. And some drinks and whatever...
The only thing that bothers me is that I will miss a great concert (Fair to Midland) in my town that day :( But I found out they're playing the day after the meeting in Amsterdam so it looks like I'm going to drive a few more kilometers that weekend, well, why not... :D

Oh not so fast! I'll be there, totally ;P
OK, great! :)
@Martijn: No, he didn't forget anyone... it was just that he couldn't send it to more than 5 users per time *shrugs* ;)
Ah, OK, I didn't know you could only send a message to 5 people at a time!

Anyone who needs to hitch a ride in my car, please get in touch to arrange it.

OK, great! :)Ah, OK, I didn't know you could only send a message to 5 people at a time!

Anyone who needs to hitch a ride in my car, please get in touch to arrange it.

*Gets in touch*

You're going past Arnhem?
PM me at what time and I'll be there!

I do have guitarlessons saturday morning btw, so I can be in Arnhem at 13:00.
In different cases I can simply skip guitarlessons, but rather not ;P

*Gets in touch*

You're going past Arnhem?
PM me at what time and I'll be there!

I do have guitarlessons saturday morning btw, so I can be in Arnhem at 13:00.
In different cases I can simply skip guitarlessons, but rather not ;P
I just checked the route and indeed Arnhem is on the way, so picking you up there is no problem. We'll see when the time is there, but I'll just try to be there in time to make in time to the meeting.

So... only 11 days left till the meeting, who is coming who isnt??
I got the pm, nice picture-guide to your home Markus :p
Check on the sleepingbag but I havnt gpt a matras or such...
I hope there's still a spot for me in your car Martijn? At what time should I arive at the trainsttation ?(driebergen I guess)
Dumdum ... anything else...?

I hope there's still a spot for me in your car Martijn? At what time should I arive at the trainsttation ?(driebergen I guess)
Only Vincent has claimed a spot so far, so yeah, surely you can tag along! I you can come to Driebergen-Zeist, that would be just perfect, cause it's just on the way to the A12 to Arnhem!
icon14.gif

Approximately what time could you be at Driebergen-Zeist?

Just a couple of days!

Mr. Cerulean, already sure if you can make it for not?

Vincent, I'm gonna ask Pat is she can be at Driebergen-Zeist station around 12:00/12:30, so we can pick you up around 13:00 in Arnhem, aye..?

Yep, I'm afraid I can't make it. My girlfriend arranged a weekend trip to the Ardennes so I can't say no to that of course... (sounds like a lame excuse but it isn't :p will probably have nice photos from forests and rivers)

OMG!!!
It's already tomorrow ... no *looks at watch* ... today :loco: yay ...
Unicorn & me are already looking forward to it like ... like... whatever... a lot. I'm especially happy to get to see a new face. It's gonna be great!

So to all who're coming: Have a nice trip (flight), be careful on the streets (might freeze tonight) and see you laterrrrr <3

To the rest (esp. Cerulean): Have a nice weekend! Enjoy yourselves! :)

Awww, I had such a great time with you girls and guys! Too bad I was too fucking tired last night (blame my work for that for making me work till 1 in the morning the night before :( )...
It was really nice to see everyone again and the new face! =)
I just hoped it could last some longer, 'cause I felt we were just starting when we had to leave...

Markus, I'm jealous of you living and recording there! Thanks for the vip-tour through your studio and your files ^.^

Well, Camille and Swany, have a nice time over at Markus' for how long you'll stay and have a nice (and safe and flat) trip home!
I'll talk to you all soon =)