Kata-meeting

*drops in*
I hereby inform you that I arrived alive and in one piece ... but if anyone of you knows why the floor of my car is covered with water (making splashing noises in the curves :err:)... please tell me :/

I hope everyone arrived safe at home, too?!

I think Vincent has summed it up pretty well... it was soooouuuu nice!!! It kinda seemed to be a very short evening/night, but therefore it was so much fun and relaxing and entertaining and stuff =) Good to see you guys again, and it was such a pleasure to meet you Camille! <3 Hope you're having a good time 'til you fly back.
I'd like to say a big THANK YOU to everyone for coming & the good time, to Unicorn for hosting us, to the girls for the hyper-fun *chuckles*... and a big heart for Unicorn & Cis for the help with my car xP I promise you I'll try to improve! Please forgive me for causing you so much trouble.

Already looking forward to the next meeting... wherever that will be *hehe*

@m0rtis: Uhmm... pictures, yeah ... some day ... soon... not now ;)
btw. Gaara-sama! *bows down* ... I have his poster on my wall *fangirl* ;D

Awww, I had such a great time with you girls and guys! Too bad I was too fucking tired last night (blame my work for that for making me work till 1 in the morning the night before )...
It was really nice to see everyone again and the new face! =)
I just hoped it could last some longer, 'cause I felt we were just starting when we had to leave...

Markus, I'm jealous of you living and recording there! Thanks for the vip-tour through your studio and your files ^.^

Well, Camille and Swany, have a nice time over at Markus' for how long you'll stay and have a nice (and safe and flat) trip home!
I'll talk to you all soon =)

I'm soooo glad I got to meeeet you all! ox') The "new face" had sooooo,
so, SO much fun with the other Kats :rofl:

You are right though Vincent; it felt like the time was very fleeting! I will arrive back home tomorrow and wonder if it simply wasn't all just a dream :'/

"All good things must come to an end"- as Martijn put it, quite artfully!

*drops in*
I hereby inform you that I arrived alive and in one piece ... but if anyone of you knows why the floor of my car is covered with water (making splashing noises in the curves :err:)... please tell me :/

I hope everyone arrived safe at home, too?!

I think Vincent has summed it up pretty well... it was soooouuuu nice!!! It kinda seemed to be a very short evening/night, but therefore it was so much fun and relaxing and entertaining and stuff =) Good to see you guys again, and it was such a pleasure to meet you Camille! <3 Hope you're having a good time 'til you fly back.
I'd like to say a big THANK YOU to everyone for coming & the good time, to Unicorn for hosting us, to the girls for the hyper-fun *chuckles*... and a big heart for Unicorn & Cis for the help with my car xP I promise you I'll try to improve! Please forgive me for causing you so much trouble.

Already looking forward to the next meeting... wherever that will be *hehe*

Soooo glad you arrived back safely my dear! I already feel so protective of you <3 o:) I really, REALLY enjoyed being HyPer!!!OMGg!...zZ..Z
with you :D I could really taste it in the cake :rofl:

I already miss our secret m*sic that we made, although Markus said he heard some of it when he came up into the kitchen so I guess it is no longer so "secret" :zipit:

You all have such wonderful voices :rofl:

HUGS EVERYONE!

Soooo glad you arrived back safely my dear! I already feel so protective of you <3 o:) I really, REALLY enjoyed being HyPer!!!OMGg!...zZ..Z
with you :D I could really taste it in the cake :rofl:

I already miss our secret m*sic that we made, although Markus said he heard some of it when he came up into the kitchen so I guess it is no longer so "secret" :zipit:

You all have such wonderful voices :rofl:

HUGS EVERYONE!
Whooo! This is cute, you feel protective of me (as if I would ever get in trouble or panic or be helpless ;)) and I feel like bouncing around and hugging you all the time *LOL* ;D We're a good team!
Yeah, being weird AND hyper together with you was quite an experience!!! Btw we forgot to dance! OH NO! Next meeting for sure ;D
OMFGLOLZzZz!!! *g* ... "He" didn't write back *sniff* ... at least he inspired my cake ^^

About the maybe-not-so-secret-secret... no need to tell Markus everything, he does know we did something, but he doesn't know WHAT we did... so just keep on being all silent on this *hrhr*
Yes, we're awesome... girls are awesome... eh weird, awesome, weird, awesome... anyway... I am the president xP

I'm also home safely (7 PM), the drive was very smooth (no missed turns, nothing, we found the way directly! :)) despite the weather. I definitely became a beter driver with all the steep roads over in Nachrod, dayum! Quite the challenge :) I'm glad my tyres held grip with all the hail and rain on the roads.

I had an very great time indeed, despite the *delay* on Saturday... :) It was most pleasurable to meet 'new face' Camille and to realise that we will meet again in just a couple of weeks! Markus has one damn sweet place over there in the German mountains, wowie! It was dark when we arrived, but today we all got to greet the magnificent view from his bedroom balcony, the guy has a holiday cabin as a permanent residence!

Thanks also to Hell Kitty who unfortunately had to leave already pretty shortly after we'd arrived. Thanks to her and the other girls for preparing the magnificent food!

I uploaded my phone pics to my Photobucket, here they are.

View from the castle into the valley:
Afb003.jpg

Misty mountains (of might):
Afb004.jpg

Vincent taking a pic of Pat and Camille:
Afb005.jpg

Me at the castle and me at the castle again:
Afb006.jpg

Afb007.jpg

Pat at a war memorial site up the mountain near the castle:
Afb008.jpg

The others at the same place:
Afb009.jpg

Afb010.jpg

The weather was quite dreary as you can see (but it cleared up right when we were leaving... :/).. Sorry for the somewhat crappy quality and the huge size :)

Good to hear you got home safely. Once again, it was awesome to meet you all!! Thanks to Katatonia& Ultimate Metal for bringing these HYPERAWESOME people together:headbang:
And of course thanks to Unicorn for hosting us at his beautiful place. Yeah, time passed by too fast....maybe we should extend the next meeting to 2-3 days, it's so great to hang out with all you lovely people :)
@Swany: no problem! I like driving other people's cars ;) I'd recommend you a vacation in Norway or Switzerland, after that you'll easily manage mountains and handbrakes ;)
I'll post my pics later, hope I remember how to do it...
Looking forward to the next meeting with all you presidents:lol::lol::lol:
Ahhh... it's late now, good night! And Camille, my fellow vegetarian ;) have a pleasant journey tomorrow!

Home safe as well! Glad to hear everyone got home safely.I haven't got much to add to what you all said :) It was wonderfull, the evening ,the people , the food(Hellkitty! you were gone too fast indeed!) ,the music and lets not forget the house
It was over way too soon! Next time lets make it a KataWeek , full of trips, music and nice cooking :D
Martijn you sneak!! I didnt know you took a picture of me !! But its quite a cool one!Got myself new my space background :p thanks for the picture and for the driving :)
Ill upload some pics today if I can.
Safe flight to you Camille and a Big Hug to all of you!!!

Pics are good for coming from a phone, good that people had fun!

Did Markus play Odyssey for you, MadTinus?
I've seen much better phone pics, but then if you look at the lens on my phone, it's actually pretty amazing images like that can be caputured through it.

About Odyssey, yes Markus played it, sounded pretty good and he said it's rare but sometimes a copy pops up on ebay pretty cheaply. So I thought I'd look today and I immediately hit the jackpot! :)

Just came back from bringing Camille to the airport.. haven't really made up my thoughts yet, but I will write anyway ;)
Good that everyone liked it at my place. That was a really nice weekend, good to see everybody again, and I'm totally happy that everybody arrived save. Especially Lia ;)
Btw. today it snowed in Nachrodt...
I like the idea of a meeting-week actually, because I had the feeling that time was going so damn fast.

So after the meeting was done Camille was still here and I had such a nice evening yesterday. We went eating to a really good restaurant and had a really nice and long talk that I really enjoyed. Thank you very much for that!
I was a bit sad leaving you at the airport, but hopefully it wasn't the last time we meet.

Today I thought about a list of absolut terms that had been there at every Kata-meeting

1. Air drumming by the guys!
2. Lots of giggeling by the girls!
3. Great food!
4. Acoustic guitar playing!
5. Long fucking trips for almost everyone!

A new thing was doing strange noises with electric guitars haha

Big thank you to everyone !

Just came back from bringing Camille to the airport.. haven't really made up my thoughts yet, but I will write anyway ;)
Good that everyone liked it at my place. That was a really nice weekend, good to see everybody again, and I'm totally happy that everybody arrived save. Especially Lia ;)
Btw. today it snowed in Nachrodt...
I like the idea of a meeting-week actually, because I had the feeling that time was going so damn fast.

So after the meeting was done Camille was still here and I had such a nice evening yesterday. We went eating to a really good restaurant and had a really nice and long talk that I really enjoyed. Thank you very much for that!
I was a bit sad leaving you at the airport, but hopefully it wasn't the last time we meet.

Today I thought about a list of absolut terms that had been there at every Kata-meeting

1. Air drumming by the guys!
2. Lots of giggeling by the girls!
3. Great food!
4. Acoustic guitar playing!
5. Long fucking trips for almost everyone!

A new thing was doing strange noises with electric guitars haha

Big thank you to everyone !

Haha you are SO right!!! Airdrumming returns everytime and with Camille the giggeling even got an upgrade!!! :D
Ohh I'd loooove to see Nachrodt covered in snow!!
There should have been some mild blizzard (does that exist?)last sunday so we would have to stay in Nachrodt with a good excuse for work and school!! And take more pictures of dooooom (or something like that?)n the snow!! :D
Uploading pics today!!