Kata-meeting

oh. sorry then... funny the coincidence here... cuz there's a band in Germany called NYKTALGIA and their drummer is Winterheart..

http://www.myspace.com/nyktalgiafabpage

:erk: doesn't it say "guest vox" or "female vox" on the tribute!? Seems someone there hasn't got the original :Smug: :p

yeah you're right, i haven't got the original one yet. was one goal since before its realease.. and i was really excited about it.. but well.. for some reason it just entered the que list of kata related things to buy.. i just got TGCD vinyl last thursday.. and i'm on a serious moment of feeling down with ebay and international orders in a whole.. since i've been getting way too fucked up by customs.... always got to pay big money for the motherfuckers to let me retrieve itens..

but well i must say you guys did an awesome job. my sincere congrats and admiration.

Hey guys sorry it took me a while to say something here, I was sick and my mind went blank every time I tried to write something...
My nose is still sore from my rendezvous with the (for me) invisible glass :p
It was really cool to finnaly meet Swany and Unicorn :D
You are kickasspersons as well! Swany irl is the same as on the board , cute, funny , sweet and smart!(and a liiiitle crazy perhaps?!?)
Her giggles are the most cutest sounds you´ve ever heard, hihihi
I could write so much, like the singing was really fun ( although for us girls katasongs arent really up our alley tonewise ), we all knew that Markus has a great voice , but Vincent was a nice surprise for me! Very good singing!!
Martijn has a BIG CD collection and his airdrumming is exellent!
Cerulean is an ass for laughing at me when I bumped into the glass... HARD!!!!

So here are some action shots!

Kata-meeting017.jpg

Martijn drumming on his lap woehoe!
DSC00212.jpg

Kata-meeting010.jpg

Who´s that scary man beside me ??
DSC00203.jpg

Ain´t she the cutest thing evaaa hehehe
DSC00205.jpg

We´re scary
DSC00190.jpg

hot boizz for sale!
Kata-meeting009.jpg

Yeah!
Kata-meeting018.jpg

Yeah I wish I could play..just pretending here
Kata-meeting008.jpg

Sining Swany
DSC00200.jpg

Martijn is stuck in the joey porsche pose :p
Kata-meeting025.jpg

And then it was bedtime...

Great pics! Too sad I've missed the meeting:erk:
I'm really looking forward to hear and see the videos!
And yeah, I remember that "invisible" glass, but at least I didn't get hurt, I was only slightly surprised when I realized I couldn't walk through it :D , maybe Martijn should have left the Katasticker from last time on it.... anyway, it looks secure now, no more accidents, I hope ;)
Greetings to you all!!

@Martijn
Great improvement.

@Pat
Scary man? I was scarred because I didn't come that close to a woman since a year :erk:
Btw. glasses look pretty good on you. Mabye it's because you're just pretty :)

Winterheart is our dear Swany. And she's singing the female vocals.

Ah sorry about that :lol:
I immediately thought about the drummer from Nyktalgia. Especially when I read they were about to contribute as well. Anyway, thanks for clearing that up.

@others: the other pictures are great as well! Looks like very nice meeting!

Awww what nice pics ;D ... thanx a lot!

My nose is still sore from my rendezvous with the (for me) invisible glass :p
It was really cool to finnaly meet Swany and Unicorn :D
You are kickasspersons as well! Swany irl is the same as on the board , cute, funny , sweet and smart!(and a liiiitle crazy perhaps?!?)
Her giggles are the most cutest sounds you´ve ever heard, hihihi
Awww² you're so very nice! ... ... but my giggles *cough* well, yeah ... then please beat Unicorn for making fun of that :p
I hope you're nose feels better now? :/

@Martijn: Yeeeha! Seems the next meeting will be more healthy for at least one of us =)