Kata-meeting

But you're closer than I am! Is it expensive the ticket from Israel? The ticket from Argentina is terribly expensive right now. That, without adding all the paperwork you have to do, the Visas, the passport, etc, that's not very cheap either and takes quite a time to be done. Besides, latinamericans don't seem to be very welcome in some places in Europe, so things are not very easy for us :/
Anyway, I'll start the paperwork, at least for my passport, as soon as possible because it's on my plans to go to Europe someday and I'll do it no matter what it takes :mad:

But you're closer than I am! Is it expensive the ticket from Israel? The ticket from Argentina is terribly expensive right now. That, without adding all the paperwork you have to do, the Visas, the passport, etc, that's not very cheap either and takes quite a time to be done. Besides, latinamericans don't seem to be very welcome in some places in Europe, so things are not very easy for us :/
Anyway, I'll start the paperwork, at least for my passport, as soon as possible because it's on my plans to go to Europe someday and I'll do it no matter what it takes :mad:

it's not too much of a big deal to organize to go to the netherlands for 2 or 3 days...but plane tickets are still expenssive

Ja maar dan nog lekkerder, maar 't is niet gelukt :(

I bought 6 bottles of Affligem, and 6 bottles of Chimay, and it's getting heavy already, and I also have to bring a guitar, a sleeping bag, and and air mattrass :s I'll probably leave the mattrass home then.

Ja maar dan nog lekkerder, maar 't is niet gelukt :(

I bought 6 bottles of Affligem, and 6 bottles of Chimay, and it's getting heavy already, and I also have to bring a guitar, a sleeping bag, and and air mattrass :s I'll probably leave the mattrass home then.
Helaas... :/

I could bring an air mattrass for you. I'm not taking much, so that wouldn't be a problem =)