Kata-meeting

:wave: hullo Gorik!! Missed you lots!
12 may is fine by me as well!
(If I´m not mistaken than its almost exactly a year ago from the other kinda katameeting at the beach in Katwijk and the other gig that we attended as well :) )
Yay Im looking forward to it guys!!! Stroking Swany´s amazing hair , staring at Alyona´s gorgeous boobs oh eh I mean Face ! Face!
Haha sorry, am I scaring you girls of now? I promise I will be good :saint:

Yay Im looking forward to it guys!!! Stroking Swany´s amazing hair , staring at Alyona´s gorgeous boobs oh eh I mean Face ! Face!
Haha sorry, am I scaring you girls of now? I promise I will be good :saint:

something definitely tells me I should attend this meeting :err:

don corleone on the um opeth forum and i were kind of planning to amsterdam towards the end of june. i wish we could come earlier and be at the katameeting too.

*pulls this up again*

So folks, 12th May is coming faster than you think ;) ... so who still needs to confirm? At what time shall we arrive this time? What shall we bring (maybe a cake *cough*)? Whom do we have to pick up? What's else to plan?
C'mon ;D

*pulls this up again*

So folks, 12th May is coming faster than you think ;) ... so who still needs to confirm? At what time shall we arrive this time? What shall we bring (maybe a cake *cough*)? Whom do we have to pick up? What's else to plan?
C'mon ;D

Pick me up, pick me up! *jumps*
Aaaah, just returned from my gigs:oops: You'll hear all about it ;P

well I won't be attending...that's no secret but now i'm confirming that i won't be attending virtually either(in case Martijn opens a messenger connection or something)...gots me a paradise lost concert to go to...so no me (as much as i would like to see swany in nothing but stylish socks)

Pick me up, pick me up! *jumps*
Aaaah, just returned from my gigs:oops: You'll hear all about it ;P
Oh, you know hon, I'd love to pick you up *hehe* ... but though I have a shiny new car rotting around I still don't have a driving license :erk: ... ... which means that I also need someone to pick me up :Smug: The acutal plan was that I come with Unicorn but since the date has been changed I'm not able anymore to take a trip to him. So either he first makes his way to the cold north or I'll have to think of something else *hm*
Ah yes, I just read it *chrchr* ... gonna answer a.s.a.p.

@paradoxile: Well, much fun with Paradise Lost! But I think the only thing you're going to miss is my holy (naked) middle finger shown in your direction :p ;)