Kata-meeting

switch the meeting to Italy ;)
hehe damn our school excursion are to Toronto and to Maple tree forests :(... i want to live in Europe, everything is way much fun there :p

@Vincent: You always have to spoil everything, don't ya?! :cry:
Rome... blabla... that's overrated like Tuscany *cough* :erk: *jk*

Well, now our plans are turned upside-down a bit... already 2 people who have to pass on this :/

@Katatonica: I would love to see a maple tree forest =D

switch the meeting to Italy ;)
hehe damn our school excursion are to Toronto and to Maple tree forests :(... i want to live in Europe, everything is way much fun there :p

Well, this is the only cool excursion in 6 years pretty much... Though we went to Germany too, but that was sitting in the bus (90%) and wishing you didn't drive so long for only a few small hours of museum visiting and eating in Köln (10%)...

Maple wood rules btw
I like them sticks xP

Ah man that sucks ! Although " De Rome Reis" is pretty awesome as well.. Having the city Rome as background for some highschool/youth memories just adds something really special to it..
Anyways what about a whole new date in may people? Maybe the 5th may we could go to a Liberation Festival , or whatever... as long as everyone can make it that date!
Or is that impossible ??:erk:

That is the preliminary date for the releaseparty of Detonation's new album.. But we can go there all together of course :)
Hah! Why not? It's a great band, isn't it?! I guess it would be great fun if we have our afternoon sit-in and head over to that releaseparty later on :loco: doesn't it sound good? So I hope we all get to know your awesome brother then ;D

@Vincent: Aaaha... we're talking german ... let me think about ... eehr... ik heb je lief! (?) :oops: [my Dad once wrote that on my birthday card :rolleyes: I think that's not enough to know if I want to survive in Holland, right? *LOL* :lol: ]

@Vincent: Aaaha... we're talking german ... let me think about ... eehr... ik heb je lief! (?) :oops: [my Dad once wrote that on my birthday card :rolleyes: I think that's not enough to know if I want to survive in Holland, right? *LOL* :lol: ]

:D :oops: Nice dad you have ;P I think everyone in Holland would want to take you home if you say that, so I don't think that would be completely what you desire :p

Hah! Why not? It's a great band, isn't it?! I guess it would be great fun if we have our afternoon sit-in and head over to that releaseparty later on :loco: doesn't it sound good? So I hope we all get to know your awesome brother then ;D
Sounds great to me :) but as said, it's a preliminary date, I've just sent the guys an email to ask whether that date is still on. So let's see.