Kata-meeting

@Unicorn: Now you're coming really, really late with that :err: Why is it you have to be back on sunday morning? I bet it's not because you wanna go to church :Smug:
At least for me 11th is impossible... it's a fuckin' friday, people have to work.
I dunno why, but this time everything's very confusing and unstable... I already see it going down the drain... o_O

As far as I'm concerned May 12th it is, so far pretty much everybody could make it.

Yeah Marcus, what's so urgent Sunday morning the 13th? Walking Candy? ;)

Hehe..
Actually I promised a friend to help him with a classical music recording. I didn't note this in my schedule. :(
But I guess I just have to drive back in the night like last time.

Aha, I see. Well, we had fun last time, even though you had to drive back, so why wouldn't we have fun this time as well?! ;)

Not very nice of you Martijn :)
But I have good (for you probably bad) news. I can stay that night. :loco:
btw. Again I have a little present for you. Hope you doesn't have it allready

Ah great minds think alike Martijn, I was just about to bump this one as well.
I am coming for sure :)
Sooo at what time will we be welcome, how to get to your house and a very impolite but nonetheless important question can people stay over for the night?
Or will we be up all night anyway? :p

And we're gonna play Dissolving Bonds.

It would be cool to play some others too but won't be easy to arrange. Also, my acoustic's tuned in Eb, but for Dissolving Bonds that's no problem since I won't need to use any chords

And we're gonna play Dissolving Bonds.

It would be cool to play some others too but won't be easy to arrange. Also, my acoustic's tuned in Eb, but for Dissolving Bonds that's no problem since I won't need to use any chords

Ah. Then I will tune in Eb aswell. (The old Kata-tuning anyway) I'll bring some chords with me, so we can play some other songs.

Ah great minds think alike Martijn, I was just about to bump this one as well.
I am coming for sure :)
Sooo at what time will we be welcome, how to get to your house and a very impolite but nonetheless important question can people stay over for the night?
Or will we be up all night anyway? :p
:)

Staying overnight is no problem, in fact it's mandatory :) I won't allow for you to not drink and leave early! ;) There's plenty of space, but I only have one air mattrass and one sleeping bag, so all of you minus one must bring their own. Oh, and I have a couch (you know, THE couch, on which many treasures have been photographed), Swany used that last time.

For the rest, check your PM'z!

Oh, and I have a couch (you know, THE couch, on which many treasures have been photographed), Swany used that last time.
...which Swany is going to take over again this time *evil glimpses in every direction* :Smug: well... if it was big enough I'd share it with Pat of course <3 ;D

I'll be there!
Markus, at what time will you be in Arnhem?
If you need any directions, ask me
We can see what I remember from last time ... whooo ... my orientation skills kill! ... *cough*