Kata-meeting

sure... but i thought there were more people going ... i haven't read all the posts here... since its something so remote from me.. hah.

well.... picture it.... film it..... and specially have an awesome time all of you guys there. :D

wanna check some more ' Katatonia fans singing'

:)

Joey Porsche pose!!

Kata-meeting028.jpg

Our pic is really funny. :)
Just wanted to say, Gorik and Pattie, you are kickass persons! Really enjoyed the meeting and playing guitar with you, Gorik.

The others are kickass people also, but I know them from the last meeting ;)

Thanks a bunch Marcus.
I reaaaaaally enjoyed it too. I know I'm not the talkative one but that doesn't mean I didn't like it ;)
Thanks to Martijn for hosting us, thanks to Vincent for the air mattrass!
Looking forward to the videos

Awww... great pic *haha* ;D

Also a big DANKESCHÖÖÖN from me to all of you guys! This meeting was hyper-kickass once again! :headbang:
A bit sad that some couldn't come, but it was sooo nice to get to know Pat & Gorik, gosh you both really rock! <3
Already looking forward to the next meeting *mwahaha*

Please gimme some time with the vids, I'm pretty busy the next 2 weeks (including Deliberation Reloaded aka. the next let's-remove-some-teeth-session on tuesday...) but I'll do my best :)

K... I need to recover from this awful trip with awful people on the train :/ ... g'd night!

Our pic is really funny. :)
Just wanted to say, Gorik and Pattie, you are kickass persons! Really enjoyed the meeting and playing guitar with you, Gorik.

The others are kickass people also, but I know them from the last meeting ;)
I see you are from the band Hel. I like your cover of Cold Ways, because it doesn't sound like a 1:1 copy. I'm not really into this epic kind of music to be honest, but this version sounds a lot more 'finished' than the original.

By the way, do you know which song Nyktalgia played on the tribute? I'm quite curious because I really love their music and it is really quiet around them.

I see you are from the band Hel. I like your cover of Cold Ways, because it doesn't sound like a 1:1 copy. I'm not really into this epic kind of music to be honest, but this version sounds a lot more 'finished' than the original.

By the way, do you know which song Nyktalgia played on the tribute? I'm quite curious because I really love their music and it is really quiet around them.

Thank you. :loco:
There is no band called Nyktalgia on the tribute. :erk: