Kata-meeting

Oh well, I just figured out that 7./8. is the easter-weekend... so I guess we'll have to go with 21./22. :rolleyes: I think there are some guys who still owe us their attendance as they forget about us last time :Smug: *lol*

[btw. that's a charming signature you got over there Mr. Unicorn :oops: (;]

Yeah right... and I don't wanna make my granny sad :Smug:

But I heard rumours of another date to be thrown into the pot *chrchr*: 28./29. which would be at least fine with me and someone else we missed last time...

Let's start a competition... who wins is allowed to pick up Vincent :oops: :loco:

So well... who's coming?
Which date? *push push* ;D

:D
eh Swany, again, I'm really really sorry I STILL couldn't send you an email!
After I finished my busy exam-week I had to work really hard on a big history "practical assignment" which counted as an exam too (I had to work in the deep hours of the night for that:p), And while I had to work for that my pc crashed... and now I'm still waiting for it to be fixed...:cry:

About the meeting; I'm coming! Deffinately!
Just tell the date and I'll guard the time =)

OK, not the easter weekend then ;)

28/29 is OK for me too, damn I'm flexible! :D Or I just have no life ;)

Monday April 30th it's "Queen's day" is Holland, which means we have the day off, so all the more time to recover ;) Only I have to drive my parents to the airport early that morning :/

All those dates are possible for me, none is really perfect 'cause there's always something else I might want to do, but nothing too important. So whatever the majority decides- I'll try to come.

All those dates are possible for me, none is really perfect 'cause there's always something else I might want to do, but nothing too important. So whatever the majority decides- I'll try to come.

<3

Blakkheim needs to joins us this time. Last time we could feel his presence around midnight :worship:
Maybe some Kata-fans who can't go there can join us via webcam <3

@Unicorn: *cough* ... if you say we felt his presence then he had already joined us (;

Seems things are getting complicated ... as our two rockstars have some gigs that month ... our i-wanna-make-swany-jealous-rockstar's gonna rock on 21. and my little brother on 28. ... so ... I guess we shall let the first one of both pass on this ... as my personal punishment for him letting me know that he's sharing the stage with two of my favourite let's-have-some-stupid-fun-bands :Smug:

So... 21.? Anyone? :lol:

(;

Wow so you guys all drive to meet up.. how far do you have to go? I mean I live in UK so its probably way to far for me to fathom.

I remember going to Bradford Rio to watch Katatonia play, god.. when was that, about 5 years ago, just when they released LFDGD, I got pretty wankered at that, and spent most of the evening trying to find Katatonia, needless to say, I never did locate them.

Still thats got to be one of the most memorable times I've had, I went to Bradford Rio last year, but it was very different, hardly anyone was there.

So it seems there is no final decision yet?
I just figured out that 21 would be the best for me, because My Dying Bride are playing one of their very rare gigs in Amsterdam on the 20th, and since Holland is a longer drive for me it is better to have two reasons than just one ;)
So what now??