Kata-meeting

Ouh what a greeeaaaaat idea! :loco: ... and this time I even know how to get there *winks to Cis* :lol:

I'll have lots of free time in april... enough freetime to practise for our next performance *LOL* and Mr. Unicorn & me can think of some new songs *hehe*... I'll take my cam again... we'll have a little bbq in Martijn's garden and later a wannabe-campfire *haha* ... and I'll bring some of my self-grown plants for the garden and so on... sounds like muuuuch fun :cool:

@Unicorn: I'm gonna steal a car for you... there's some annoying guy living in my quarter, he's got a lovely black Porsche Carrera S ***! That babe is souh fuckin' hot! He doesn't deserve it... you should have it <3 ;)

That would own. I'd arrive way faster :yow:

I'd fly to the netherlands in april if I didn't have school and had some spare money...

hell,I'd fly to the netherlands just for the stroopwafels and to see Swany in fishnet stalkings:D

And peanut sauce is certainly a verrrry urgent cause for another meeting! :)
Of course! And I think I also have to buy some stuff [nooouh... I'm not talking of drugs]... been a long time since my last trip to Enschede ...

hell,I'd fly to the netherlands just for the stroopwafels and to see Swany in fishnet stalkings:D
You wanna see my fishnet stockings? ... Oh that would have been bad for you... I was going to wear nothing at all :p

Well... I have time somewhere in between 2nd & 22th ...and I think we need a weekend... which are:
7. / 8.
14. / 15.
21. / 22.

And it would be [of course] really cool if more guys than last time could come *chrchr*

You wanna see my fishnet stockings? ... Oh that would have been bad for you... I was going to wear nothing at all :p

you're right...naked is much better...but you gotta wear some stylish socks:loco:...I can't come anyway :)erk: :cry: ) but nudey photos of swany are always welcome:saint:

@Martijn: i always write fishnet stalkings it's not bad spelling, i do it so on purpose to imply something...
regular stockings I spell correctly.

Yes man...I just ordered a Eternal Tears Of Sorrow sweatshirt too. Won't be wearing it til December at least. It will look cool in my closet I guess :p