Kata-meeting

BloodySwan said:
*cough cough* ... so if anyone wants to meet me badly in Stockholm on wednesday or thursday... this is yer chance... contact me tonight via pm/mail or die *lolz* [or try to contact ether v.v]...

I'm off 'til next week... babaaay!
I want to:p but it's so haaard xP
have a nice time

well, I did mention earlier on in this thread that I'll be in amsterdam at the end of september.

It was good fun! I wanna go again and hire a bike :p

Paradoxile I can shoot from the hip. I’ve had lots of training in it at school. We had to spend two days walking around the center of the city shooting people from the hip. At first I would miss all the time, but then I got better and would get people right in the middle on the first shot. And sometimes I could get two people in one shot. No one even knew I was doing it. I could shoot the same person five times and they wouldn’t even know they had been shot.

lol

Silent paragon said:
Paradoxile I can shoot from the hip. I’ve had lots of training in it at school. We had to spend two days walking around the center of the city shooting people from the hip. At first I would miss all the time, but then I got better and would get people right in the middle on the first shot. And sometimes I could get two people in one shot. No one even knew I was doing it. I could shoot the same person five times and they wouldn’t even know they had been shot.

lol

it's much easier with a camera than with a gunbut in both cases you need a certain amount of practice.
I can't take shots from the hip...I have a certain piece that you don't that doesn't allow me to stablize the camera...so I shoot from the belly sometimes.
nothing professional though...just a 10X zoom 5Mp shitty olympus that can't handle shooting at night:puke:

It was nice to meet you again Bloody Swan!!!
No other Kata forum members..so it was a very little Scandinavian reunion...
We did an alternative turistic tour of Stockholm..and maybe I was walking too fast uphill and downhill..( yeah it´s not all flat here!)
Hope you´ll have a nice stay in Norway and I´m waiting to listen to what you have done..you know where:)

btw I haven´t been reading through this thread before...and then after talking with Swany I gave a look at the previous posts...what is going on here??? Has this soap opera come to an end? I cannot imagine there can be such weird people..I mean it´s in a way funny but dramatic and worrying thinking that someone here is writing those things seriously!

Cerulean said:
People, stop calling this a soap, ok?
I know it must be hilarious if you don't really know what was going on, but it was far from funny.

Nice that you could meet up with Swany though.

sorry if I called it funny, but that because it is tragic-comic at the same time for its absurdity (I mean Darkexile who says that he wants to chat with you because you are Belgian and he wants to learn English....and he goes on insisting on it adn doesn´t answer your questions....that was really ridiculous!) I´m on your side however and I would be quite worried to be arrassed as you have been...I guess the only way is to cut any form of contact with the person who tortures you..don´t even waste your time trying to answer him ..block his e-mail account so that it goes directly in the spam/trash can and don´t add to your msn people you don´t know who they are!!!!
I didn´t know internet could turn into something so dangerous!!!And I couldn´t imagine that there were so many weirdos around!

However speaking of real people I´m glad I met Swany again because she is nice and funny as most of the people of this forum that I met in real life.
we didn´t take many pics of us...I have maybe one..but there was no party or similar...we just hope next time to meet up with more people and organize a party as it has been in Holland!

And Aprilhäxan...I´m in Sweden till November..so if you go out somewhere in Stockholm let me know, maybe we could arrange another little kata-meeting:)

Don't know what's going on here, but I read something like "..and he's not really a member of In the woods" somewhere. Is someone here a member of In the woods??!