Kata-meeting

no prejudice...I didn't say he into drugz and besides there are other people from the netherlands here.

just using the fact that getting light drugz in the netherlands is legal and we can use that to get a guy arrested in germany besides who do you think should drug down B.A Barakus?:lol:

well if you don't like it he can be drumstick-man
what do you want to be gorik?

Vincent J. said:
I do, hehe
I've got offered so many chances to do weed, but never accepted

though btw, I'm not completely against *****... I think we should do a lot of research on them, for they are very interesting and who knows what things we can learn from it

funny you should mention this...I have a really distant relative who's almost completely blind...has like 2% vision and he sees only shadows...he was busted a few years ago for marijuana use and he said it helps him improve his vision...and he proved using the police eye doctor that he starts seeing colors(not hallucinating but seeing real colors) after smoking weed...so they released him and later he got special permission to buy weed for medicinal purposes from the Israeli court. now marijuana is illegal in all its forms in israel so you can't find it in hospitals or pharmecies so he has permission to get it on the street.

LifeDepraved said:
I wanna be a pair of girls pants.
you can't
you're firebreath man...look at the previous page

I want to be a pair of girl pants too(just not when she has a period) but you don't see me bitch about it:lol:

*cough cough* ... so if anyone wants to meet me badly in Stockholm on wednesday or thursday... this is yer chance... contact me tonight via pm/mail or die *lolz* [or try to contact ether v.v]...

I'm off 'til next week... babaaay!

BloodySwan said:
*cough cough* ... so if anyone wants to meet me badly in Stockholm on wednesday or thursday... this is yer chance... contact me tonight via pm/mail or die *lolz* [or try to contact ether v.v]...

I'm off 'til next week... babaaay!

Enjoy Scandinavia

this was awefully amusing... man how old are u guys again?.. well
canadian kata-meeting anyone?
24 days for them to come *giggles*