katatonia collection

I know its not shit but I recently got the SOD shirt and the DODS shirt.....I need something more to satisfy me than that........hmmmm....maybe money would help....Im sure if I had the dough I could get the rest of those unreleased promo pics (the negatives) from that guy I already bought some from.......aaarrrrgggghhhh...I hate money when I dont have it!!!!!

Deliverance6 said:
I know its not shit but I recently got the SOD shirt and the DODS shirt.....I need something more to satisfy me than that........hmmmm....maybe money would help....Im sure if I had the dough I could get the rest of those unreleased promo pics (the negatives) from that guy I already bought some from.......aaarrrrgggghhhh...I hate money when I dont have it!!!!!
Hey Deliverance, would you mind if I added you to my MSN? :)

Well crap, I didn't win the Blind Guardian LP, and I didn't even bid on Rain Without End, because I was out in a class function when they ended. I'm pretty disappointed.

Anyway, I recently bought one of the new Bloodbath shirts, so you can add that to the kollection.

Aaron A. said:
Hey Deliverance, would you mind if I added you to my MSN? :)

Ive been avoiding my messenger for awhile.....I dont know why...but for awhile it seemed like every time I logged on someone was already IMing me....it got annoying so I havnt logged on in awhile....I would suggest emailing me first..... :)

Deliverance6 said:
Ive been avoiding my messenger for awhile.....I dont know why...but for awhile it seemed like every time I logged on someone was already IMing me....it got annoying so I havnt logged on in awhile....I would suggest emailing me first..... :)
I will do that, then. :headbang:

I had not considered selling it, but may be interested in a trade of some sort? I wasn't really planning on reducing my collection!

Not exactly sure if it is one of the ones that you are looking for though, it is a Peaceville test pressing type one, so looks like a CDR, but is printed, comes in a slimline jewel case with white CDsingle type insert with Black text of Band, Title, song titles, catalogue number and the Peaceville logo.

AlexGuinness said:
Not exactly sure if it is one of the ones that you are looking for though, it is a Peaceville test pressing type one, so looks like a CDR, but is printed, comes in a slimline jewel case with white CDsingle type insert with Black text of Band, Title, song titles, catalogue number and the Peaceville logo.
Sounds even more exclusive than a regular promo CD!

Added to my collection yesterday:

- BLOODBATH - Resurrection Through Carnage promo CD

I added a special limited edition of Last Fair Deal Gone Down plus "tonight's Music"...(this is what the sticker says) actually I don't know how special or limited it is....but now I was thinking that maybe I could sell my other copy of the EP "Tonight's Music"...or maybe should I wait until it becomes more rare?
I'm keeping my other copy of LFDGD because the cover is in bad conditions, but the EP I had is as new...so maybe I could sell it...

Wait, do you mean that your copy of LFDGD contains Tonight's Music, the EP itself, with case, along with it, so that's why you were thinking of selling your other Tonight's Music EP? I personally wouldn't. You never know if your original TM was first pressing or something. That's just me, of course, but two copies of the same thing still = bigger collection. =P Anyway....

I just bought the DoDS LP, so SCORE! It seems like half my kollection is taken up with different DoDS (DoDS original pressing, DoDS Century Media rerelease -- not the Black Lodge rerelease!, DoDS shirt, and now this). I really can't afford this newest purchase, but it was there and it was so easy to click, 'Bid' so I couldn't let it go. Hopefully this seller can wait a week until I get paid, because I don't want to have to pay with a credit card. T_T God, this is like a drug addiction. I don't even really think about it anymore, I just see something 'Katatonia' that I don't have and I try to get it at all costs.

And I still have to get the BMD LP in a couple of days. ~_~

Mantraschism said:
God, this is like a drug addiction. I don't even really think about it anymore, I just see something 'Katatonia' that I don't have and I try to get it at all costs.

Now your gettin what I got.........haha....I know I cant afford shit....and its gonna hurt me....but I just cant help it.....it somehow has taken control of me.....even the networking aspect of collecting....I enjoy knowing who has what...and who can get what....its all about connections eventually...when you get to where you have very nearly everything......then you have to do research and contact people like some sort of fanboy asking for help because you want the earliest of the handnumbered LPs etc.....its fun though.....welcome to my world....hahahahahahahahahahahaha :)

Alright, I've paid for the item, and it should be on my doorstep soon, but I'm proud to say that I've purchased one of the 15 original Katatonia logo shirts [size large].

\m/

Mantraschism said:
Wait, do you mean that your copy of LFDGD contains Tonight's Music, the EP itself, with case, along with it, so that's why you were thinking of selling your other Tonight's Music EP? I personally wouldn't. You never know if your original TM was first pressing or something. That's just me, of course, but two copies of the same thing still = bigger collection. =P Anyway....

QUOTE]

well I think I will keep it, I won't make much money out of it and it doesn't change my life to earn a few euros more for an Ep...and as you said, maybe it's better to own two than one...at least one has a sticker on the case and the other not, so after all they are not identical :)