katatonia collection

QUOTE]

well I think I will keep it, I won't make much money out of it and it doesn't change my life to earn a few euros more for an Ep...and as you said, maybe it's better to own two than one...at least one has a sticker on the case and the other not, so after all they are not identical :)[/QUOTE]

I have 4 Teargas EPs.......but Im a bit of a freak when it comes to my collection.... ;)

Nothing to add here, but I just want to post this to announce to everyone that I intend to win the Tonight's Decision first pressing CD that's on eBay right now, and possibly the JEM MCD also. I must ask that no one challenge me on this TD first pressing -- I must own this. I lost it once before because I could not be at the computer when it ended, and I don't intend for this to happen again. All I've got is the digipak reissue, which is unacceptable to me. So please, refrain from bidding on this until next time it comes around. Reece, this means you!

Thank you, that is all. -_-

MadTinus said:
Is it the jewel case version without the 2 bonustracks?

Cause there are 2 jewel case versions, the original one (which I have) and a re-issue in slipcase with the 2 bonustracks.

the one that i have has no bonus tracks.....is a jewel case.'...and has slightly different artwork in it.......PM me the link to it.....maybe i can tell better from that......

@MadTinus: I emailed the seller and asked him if it was the original pressing without bonus tracks, which it appears to be b/c of the picture, and he confirmed that yes, it is the original pressing. Not that this matters to you, as you won't be fighting me for it, right? -_-

@Reece: Thanks!

In related news, I just won the reissue jewel case version w/ bonus tracks of TD, so soon I will have all versions of this album, except the promo, if there was one.

Also in related news, a lot of people on the Opeth forum are dogging TD, and it's really annoying. All are welcome to hop over there and help me support this marvelous album. It's in Mr Samsara's thread called something like, 'Brave Murder Day, what's next?'. Thanks!

haha....no I will not be bidding on YOUR TD cd brother.....it is yours for sure and I support noone else here bidding on it either.....

and by the way......there are promos of ALL alblums made(except the first and last alblums and none of the minis)
I still need the LFDGD promo cd......one of my last in my collection....I want that fucker really bad.....

Deliverance6 said:
haha....no I will not be bidding on YOUR TD cd brother.....it is yours for sure and I support noone else here bidding on it either.....

and by the way......there are promos of ALL alblums made(except the first and last alblums and none of the minis)
I still need the LFDGD promo cd......one of my last in my collection....I want that fucker really bad.....

I have promos for Discouraged Ones, Tonights Decision, and Last Fair Deal. I also have one that came for Brave Murder Day, but it does not have art work... is it supposed to have artwork? I have always wondered if I was mislead.

I don't have a lot, but I'm proud of what I do have
Brave Murder Day
Dance Of December Souls (2 copies)
Discouraged Ones
Tonight's Decision
Last Fair Deal Gone Down
Viva Emptiness
Ghost Of The Sun (Limited Promo Single)
Brave Yesterdays
Black Sessions

All CDs are signed by all members except Black Sessions

AlexGuinness said:
I have promos for Discouraged Ones, Tonights Decision, and Last Fair Deal. I also have one that came for Brave Murder Day, but it does not have art work... is it supposed to have artwork? I have always wondered if I was mislead.

If it is red than it is original.....thats how mine is....of course it says Katatonia on it with the track listing as well.....in the cardboard sleeve with the typical frontcover(purple bird corpse) and on the back is the yellowish bird corpse.....

and by the way.....sell me your LFDGD promo....or Ill sneak into your room at night and nab it from your collection without you ever knowing..... ;)

Deliverance6 said:
If it is red than it is original.....thats how mine is....of course it says Katatonia on it with the track listing as well.....in the cardboard sleeve with the typical frontcover(purple bird corpse) and on the back is the yellowish bird corpse.....

and by the way.....sell me your LFDGD promo....or Ill sneak into your room at night and nab it from your collection without you ever knowing..... ;)

Looks like my BMD one may just be a standard Avantgarde CD in plain sleeve then. It was in a whole load of promos that I bought in a few years ago, it was not something that I went looking for. I would be quite interested in seeing a picture of your BMD promo, if you have one? (DeafMusicUK@hotmail.com if you do...)

As for my LFDGD one... if you were to try and sneak in here and find it, you would be looking for a needle in a haystack! I am between cataloguing systems at the moment and most things are located by memory. You would have to know which room to start looking in as well...

I've got:
"Discouraged Ones" CD
"Last Fair Deal Gone Down" CD
"Black Sessions" Boxset (signed by the band)
"Wealth" T-Shirt
"Last Fair Deal Gone Down" Hood

I have the "Brave Murder Day", "Viva Emptiness" and "Tonights Decision" CDs coming in the mail as well.

Now it is official:the following items have joined the proud ranks of my kollection:

Bewitched - Hellspell demo tape
Katatonia - Discouraged Ones LP (gatefold! \m/)
Diabolical Masquerade - Ravendusk in My Heart LP (and on the front Anders signed, 'Blackheim - The man behind the masque...)
Diabolical Masquerade - Ravendusk in My Heart promo, signed by Anders
Bloodbath - Shirt with just the red logo on the front and a zombie-guy on the back with the lyrics, 'Crawling through the soil and snow/Pitch-black grave cracks up below/Screams measure a timeless echo/Hideous figures laugh and beckon' underneath. I got the last one! \m/ (~_~) \m/

As well as another Bloodbath sticker and a Bloodbath pin. All of these things arrived in the mail this morning. =O Today is a good day. =D

Thanks for the stuff, Anders!

Ryan

@Wanderer: ...what?

Anyway, I won the Tonight's Decision first pressing (!), AND the JHVA ELOHIM METH... The Revival original MCD. \m/ (~_~) \m/ Basically what this means is that I now have JEM in every format that I know of: demo tape (blue; I don't have red and clear, so I guess I DON'T have it all =P), vinyl record, MCD, and the JEM on Brave Yester Days.

And I have almost every version of TD: original, jewel case reissue, digipak reissue. I'm only missing the promo. Reece, give me yours! lol

me = happy
Time to go jam with my friend and be LOUD AS FUCK. \m/

I'm offering my shirt here instead of in eBay, someone here will enjoy it more, most probably.

Diabolical Masquerade - Nightwork longsleeve, size L or XL, originally released in 98 and out of print for a while now, near mint condition, has been worn about twice and washed once. I accept 2-1 CDs for it depending on rarity I guess.

My main wantlist:

Pestilence - Testimony of the Ancients
Pan.Thy.Monium - Dawn of Dreams
Pan.Thy.Monium - Khaoohs
Katatonia - Dance of December Souls
Ved Buens Ende - Those Who Caress the Pale
My Dying bride - EPs
Megadeth - Rust in Peace
Bishop of Hexen - Archives Of An Enchanted Philosophy
Sigh - Hail Horror Hail
Sigh - Chapter IV - Dread Dreams
Demilich - Nespithe
Manes - Vilosophe
The Axis of Perdition - The Ichneumon Method (And Less Welcome Techniques)
The Axis of Perdition - Physical Illucinations In The Sewer of Xuchilbara (The Red God) EP
Beck - Sea Change
Cult of Luna - Salvation
Cult of Luna - The Beyond
Buried at Sea - Migration
Disembowelment - Transcedence into the Peripheral
Empyrium - Songs of Moors & Misty Fields
Enslaved - Below the Lights
Estatic Fear - Somnium Obmutum
Godflesh - Streetcleaner
Isis - SGNL>05 EP
Isis - Celestial
Isis - Remixes double CD
Koma - Tsunami
Morgion - Cloaked by Ages, Crowned in Earth
Skepticism - Led and Aether
Skepticism - Aes
Weakling - Dead as Dreams
5ive - 5ive
5ive - Continuum Research Project - The Hemophiliac Dream EP
Primordial - A Journey's End
Grief - Come to Grief
Ulver - Bergtatt
Blut Aus Nord - Thematic Emanation of Archetypal Multiplicity MCD
Neurosis - Souls at Zero, A Sun that Never Sets CD/DVD
Kayo Dot - Choirs of the Eye
Red Sparowes - At the Soundless Dawn
Virus - Carheart
Meshuggah - I

Priority to Bergtatt or Those Who Caress the Pale.