katatonia collection

ALRIGHT, it's time for a complete update of my collection. My complete Katatonia collection, as it stands now, is as follows:

CDs, LPs and CASSETTE:

Jhva Elohim Meth blue demo tape SIGNED and personally DEDICATED by Anders
Jhva Elohim Meth LP
Dance of December Souls CD
For Funerals To Come.... MCD
Brave Murder Day/For Funerals To Come.... CD
Sounds of Decay MCD digipak
Discouraged Ones CD
Tonight's Decision CD digipak rerelease +bonus trx
Teargas EP MCD
Last Fair Deal Gone Down CD digipak
Last Fair Deal Gone Down CD digipak rerelease +bonus trx
Tonight's Music MCD
Ghost of the Sun MCD promo SIGNED by band
Viva Emptiness CD
Viva Emptiness LP
Brave Yester Days 2CD (digipak of course)

SHIRTS:

Dance of December Souls ss
Brave Murder Day ss
Sounds of Decay ss
Tonight's Decision ss
Last Fair Deal Gone Down ss
Wealth ss
Angel Dumpster ss
Old logo BOOTLEG ss (I couldn't make myself get rid of it... it said 'Katatonia' on it, and I'd paid for it)

RELATED CDs and SHIRTS:

October Tide - Grey Dawn CD digipak (Deliverance will remember this particular one -- it had the 'CD-sized ring' on the front cover)
Bloodbath - Resurrection Through Carnage CD
Bloodbath - Logo ss shirt (on its way)
Bloodbath - Logo sticker (on its way)
Bloodbath - Logo pin (on its way)
Diabolical Masquerade - Ravendusk in My Heart CD 1st pressing SIGNED by Anders
Diabolical Masquerade - Ravendusk in My Heart LP SIGNED, if Anders got my message (or, if I remembered to send him one....) (on its way)
Diabolical Masquerade - The Phantom Lodge CD digipak
Diabolical Masquerade - Nightwork CD digipak
Diabolical Masquerade - Death's Design CD

It's moving right along.... \m/

And, thanks a bunch to ANDERS and JESSE for the awesome stuff. You guys rokk!

Mantraschism said:
ALRIGHT, it's time for a complete update of my collection. My complete Katatonia collection, as it stands now, is as follows:

CDs, LPs and CASSETTE:

Jhva Elohim Meth blue demo tape SIGNED and personally DEDICATED by Anders
Jhva Elohim Meth LP
Dance of December Souls CD
For Funerals To Come.... MCD
Brave Murder Day/For Funerals To Come.... CD
Sounds of Decay MCD digipak
Discouraged Ones CD
Tonight's Decision CD digipak rerelease +bonus trx
Teargas EP MCD
Last Fair Deal Gone Down CD digipak
Last Fair Deal Gone Down CD digipak rerelease +bonus trx
Tonight's Music MCD
Ghost of the Sun MCD promo SIGNED by band
Viva Emptiness CD
Viva Emptiness LP
Brave Yester Days 2CD (digipak of course)

SHIRTS:

Dance of December Souls ss
Brave Murder Day ss
Sounds of Decay ss
Tonight's Decision ss
Last Fair Deal Gone Down ss
Wealth ss
Angel Dumpster ss
Old logo BOOTLEG ss (I couldn't make myself get rid of it... it said 'Katatonia' on it, and I'd paid for it)

RELATED CDs and SHIRTS:

October Tide - Grey Dawn CD digipak (Deliverance will remember this particular one -- it had the 'CD-sized ring' on the front cover)
Bloodbath - Resurrection Through Carnage CD
Bloodbath - Logo ss shirt (on its way)
Bloodbath - Logo sticker (on its way)
Bloodbath - Logo pin (on its way)
Diabolical Masquerade - Ravendusk in My Heart CD 1st pressing SIGNED by Anders
Diabolical Masquerade - Ravendusk in My Heart LP SIGNED, if Anders got my message (or, if I remembered to send him one....) (on its way)
Diabolical Masquerade - The Phantom Lodge CD digipak
Diabolical Masquerade - Nightwork CD digipak
Diabolical Masquerade - Death's Design CD

It's moving right along.... \m/

And, thanks a bunch to ANDERS and JESSE for the awesome stuff. You guys rokk!

Haha.....Id better get workin on my collection.....I would hate to have a smaller collection than anyone else in the world....your doing great bro.....I appreciate the competition. :)

Haha, I have a LONG way to go before I'll be giving you a run for your money. I don't even have Saw You Drown. T_T Not even the DO shirt.
However, I WILL soon be winning the TD, DO, and DoDS first pressings, so no one fuck with me on this! Especially the TD first pressing! Just thought I'd say that.

Anyway, thanks for the encouragement, Deliverance. I do what I can with junior enlisted military pay, you know. T_T ^_^

Ryan

Coming in mail in a few days: JHVA Elohim Meth mCD, purchased for 18 dollars, coming along: First version of Primordial - Imrama for same price. I will list my collection soon.

Elohim Meth came, now it's the turn of Dance of December Souls on No Fashion Records, muwhahahahaha. Soon to finish my collection.

Crimson Death said:
Elohim Meth came, now it's the turn of Dance of December Souls on No Fashion Records, muwhahahahaha. Soon to finish my collection.

lol....I used to think like that....like my Katatonia collection was almost finished.....I thought I had everything.....they have sooooooo...muuuuccchhh shit.....they are kind of a collectors wet dream/nightmare.......I have got to the point of needing the things that noone else in the world could possibly have......and getting a few of them......yet I am still missing the LFDGD promo....I have never seen it......I guess I will end up buying a DODS shirt as well.....a red demo...and a blue demo......it seems to me that collecting Katatonia stuff is all about timing....its not a matter of am I willing to pay the money....but if I have the money. I always buy shit when I have the money....and if its rare enough I will spend my rent on it.....like the purple Katatonia/ Primordial LP.....I knew I wouldnt see that one for a long time again....so I spent like 120$ on it.....man was it worth it....

Keep collectin brother....it wont help you to succeed in life......but it will make you happy deep down........ ;)
Reece

Hahaha, brother Reece :)

I did me some thinking and the farthest I'll go with the collection is the Katatonia/Primordial vinyl split and the limited version of For Funerals to Come EP, besides that I'm happy with what I have in it. :)

Recent additions to Ye Olde Collection:

Katatonia old logo sticker (going on my car, bitch, right next to my Nevermore sticker!!)
Dance of December Souls CD 1st pressing
Dance of December Souls shirt

Diabolical Masquerade - Ravendusk in My Heart CD PROMO -signed-

AND I MISSED THE 'TONIGHT'S DECISION' FIRST PRESSING!! T_T I didn't lose it, I simply didn't get back to a computer on time! You have no idea how sick I felt after that.

Mantraschism said:
Recent additions to Ye Olde Collection:

Katatonia old logo sticker (going on my car, bitch, right next to my Nevermore sticker!!)
Dance of December Souls CD 1st pressing
Dance of December Souls shirt

Diabolical Masquerade - Ravendusk in My Heart CD PROMO -signed-

AND I MISSED THE 'TONIGHT'S DECISION' FIRST PRESSING!! T_T I didn't lose it, I simply didn't get back to a computer on time! You have no idea how sick I felt after that.

Damn....your doin good bro!!!!
Its a shame you missed the TD first press....the art on the disk is actually a little different......its like a shiny kind of blue...a lighter blue....and the hobo pic is more upclose and offcentered...instead of right where the hole is.......its much more detailed as well....the re-release pic is kind of blurred...the first press is more 2 dimentional though.....on the re-release there is more color ....basically shades of blue and white....instead of just blues....are you punching yourself yet????

youll see it again eventually.....in time everything comes up.....
Reece

Crimson Death said:
Hahaha, brother Reece :)

I did me some thinking and the farthest I'll go with the collection is the Katatonia/Primordial vinyl split and the limited version of For Funerals to Come EP, besides that I'm happy with what I have in it. :)

OK....but when you get those....what will you do then??....youll get more....that is my prediction..... :)
Either way though it seems you got yourself a damn good collection goin....thats awesome brother!!!!

Kateton - Gotta Catch 'Em All!!!

Well, I guess I'll enjoy my complete (or semi-complete in your eyes ;) ) collection and keep collecting more things by other bands and whenever a new album or a new EP will come out I'll buy that as well.

Did you get anything new in your Kata collection?

Crimson Death said:
Did you get anything new in your Kata collection?

Well....I got a sounds of decay shirt finally....and the clear Demo from Anders.....Im still working out the shitty situation with the other demo I got from poland......I really want to tell you guys all about it....but I shouldnt untill I get it all worked out....but man do I got a story for you guys when I tell ya.......

Alright, time to add the following titles to my collection:

Katatonia - The Black Sessions 2CD/DVD box (fukk yeah!)
Bloodbath - Breeding Death MCD
Bloodbath - Nightmares Made Flesh CD (U.S. version)

And soon, hopefully, I'll be adding the Bewitched demo and the Discouraged Ones LP, too. Nobody fuck with me on this! =D

Hehe, sorry Reece. I just added the Discouraged Ones LP to my collection.

\m/ SCORE! \m/

Also, thanks for not bidding on the Bewitched demo. I probably wouldn't have gotten it if you had bid.

BTW, to anyone who doesn't have October Tide - Grey Dawn, there are a LOT of copies of it on eBay right now. It's kind of crazy. I'm thinking about buying another one, heh.

Also, if Anders is reading this, I'll pay you for the Bewitched demo tomorrow night or Tuesday morning. Gotta wait for payday, you know. Sorry. T_T

Mantraschism said:
Hehe, sorry Reece. I just added the Discouraged Ones LP to my collection.

\m/ SCORE! \m/

Also, thanks for not bidding on the Bewitched demo. I probably wouldn't have gotten it if you had bid.

I think that DO lp is the shit....glad you got one.....Im sure that in the future you might be able to return the no bidding favor... ;)