katatonia collection

finally made the big order from the Katatonia site......been waiting forever to do it and I recieved my first package.....this one came from the states.....

The Black Sessions shirt is sooooo coool....worth every penny.....heavy duty shirt badass design....what more could I ask for?.......hmmm the only thing I can think of is a HJ......but Im ok with the shirt.....and the free sticker was a cool bonus too....

BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY

MadTinus said:
I want that "I'll wear black until there's something darker" shirt, but I can't really spare the cash right now..

i really want it too.. but buying clothes in euros are kinda harsh thing to do for me here in Brazil.. well the fuck.. its so godamn beautiful shirt.. i would wear it for my best moments.. maybe someday.. :cry: :cry:

FatefuL said:
i really want it too.. but buying clothes in euros are kinda harsh thing to do for me here in Brazil.. well the fuck.. its so godamn beautiful shirt.. i would wear it for my best moments.. maybe someday.. :cry: :cry:
Even for Europeans it's pretty expensive, we have to pay 5 euro more than Americans for a European band's T-shirt! :/ (I know why that is, but still..)

;)

And since the prices are in euros we also can't take advantage of the favourable (for Europeans) dollar/euro exchange rate.

1 euro = 2.74 reais ( brazillian money ) so 25 euro shirt would go for 68.72 reais

so.. just figure how damn expensive it is.. I usually pay around 20,00 reais for a shirt... ( i got anathema, katatonia(old logo) and paradise lost bootlegz for 13 reais each.. including postage ( that would be 4.72 euros / shirt ) .. i'm getting two bloodbath bootz ( black with red logo / red with black logo ) for 15 reais each ( 5.45 euros ) so.. i can get something like 4/5 shirts for the price of that single one..

but hell, some pple go to malls and spend some serious money on clothes.. ( mutch more than R$ 70 ) and that particular shirt is pretty beautiful and seems to be really good.. so maybe someday i'll get it.. hope it won't be too late.. i'm currently focused on getting vinyls right now.. ;(

I hear ya man. I hate going to concerts of my favorite bands and they end up being $30-$40...before this whole Metalcore thing...Metal shows were small and friendly, shirts were always $20-$25.

arghyrahhhh

FatefuL said:
1 euro = 2.74 reais ( brazillian money ) so 25 euro shirt would go for 68.72 reais

so.. just figure how damn expensive it is.. I usually pay around 20,00 reais for a shirt... ( i got anathema, katatonia(old logo) and paradise lost bootlegz for 13 reais each.. including postage ( that would be 4.72 euros / shirt ) .. i'm getting two bloodbath bootz ( black with red logo / red with black logo ) for 15 reais each ( 5.45 euros ) so.. i can get something like 4/5 shirts for the price of that single one..

but hell, some pple go to malls and spend some serious money on clothes.. ( mutch more than R$ 70 ) and that particular shirt is pretty beautiful and seems to be really good.. so maybe someday i'll get it.. hope it won't be too late.. i'm currently focused on getting vinyls right now.. ;(

where do u buy yer bootlegs anyway? they are incredibly affordable :p