katatonia collection

I love the packinging though on it. And that album is so fucking fantastic!!! It's so unique..I love the blend of Metal and the different languages...foreign instrumentation...etc! Real cool band...can't wait for the next one...which I'm sure will kill!

There's another one on ebay at the moment, so we will know in a week. Hopefully the dickheads who lost this one dont think they need to bid more than 77 pounds....i would like to think i have a chance of affording it.

LifeDepraved said:
I love the packinging though on it. And that album is so fucking fantastic!!! It's so unique..I love the blend of Metal and the different languages...foreign instrumentation...etc! Real cool band...can't wait for the next one...which I'm sure will kill!

yeah, they're da shiz
the next album by the way will be produced by mr. telephone filter himself, the honorable Steven Wilson.
they're due to enter the studio at the beginning of 2007

I'm not sure if there's a normal promo from Viva Emptiness, but before it was released I got a promo from a record-company, that was in all black cardboard and there was a b/w sticker with Peaceville-logo and the name of the band and record, no artwork in the covers or in the cd, infact the cd was a cdr.

picture003kz5.jpg

Picture of my growing Demo collection :D
Apparition (Sorrow), Sentenced, Morgion (Doom Metal from Cali)
Quo Vadis, Vital Remains, and Skyforger

:)

OK, show off time for me.

A selection of my demo collection:
vinyl001.jpg

Anata, Anata, ...and Oceans, Behexen, Blot Mine, Ebony Tears.
Ephel Duath, Funeral Mist (Havoc), Keep Of Kalessin, (The) Legion, Månegarm, Månegarm.
Mythotyn, Misteltein, Moonsorrow, Moonsorrow, Musta Surma, Nocte Obducta.
Skyforger, Thyrane, Thyrfing, Trail Of Tears, Without Grief, Zavorash, Zavorash.

My Opeth vinyl (only MAYH pic disc and BWP are missing):
vinyl004.jpg

My pic disc boxes:
vinyl003.jpg

Some more kvlt vinyls:
vinyl002.jpg

Ceremonial Oath "The Book Of Truth", Edge Of Sanity "The Spectral Sorrows" (original, not the re-issue bitchezz!!), DM "Nightwork"... Gehenna "Seen Through The Veils...", Sentenced "North From Here"... Arcturus "Constellation" and some Paradise Lost, Tiamat...

1000682vo9.jpg

Got those 2 Vinyls in the mail today. Nile - In Their Darkened Shrines Gatefold Double Green Vinyl (mmm tasty), and Grave Fiendish Regression Numbered 316/500 :D

And got 5 Deeds Of Flesh cds from the used store...4 out of 5 of them are Autographed by two members...And I didn't like that but 3 of them are the original issues so that's the only way I would get them cheap.

Good day today :)