katatonia collection

LifeDepraved said:
Vodka in my system...but anyways...I need a Saw You Drown cd so anyone that loves me will give it to me plz?!?! kthx :)

Good luck finding someone that will sell it to you for a shitload of money

I finally picked up my TGCD vinyl from the postoffice today, I got #110/2000... Unfortunately it's not 100% mint anymore, there's some bending/dents on the corners because of the rather crappy/limp mailers that Snapper uses..

Not complaining though, because when I first let them know my copy hadn't arrived yet, they immediately had another one sent, no questions asked. And after that one came back (apparently because of incorrect/incomplete address, which was BS, it was 100% correct), they send it again via special delivery and now it at long FUCKING last made it into my hands today...

It's a great item, but I'm a bit disappointed about the damages and not having a cool/low # because of all this crap..

my order for Teargas turned into history.. since the store that apparently had it were actually tracking it down and obviously couldn't find it anywhere and told me it was ' deleted ' and that i should get Black Sessions... :d

well at least I ordered them Deliberation ep and Brave Yester Days.... :)

FatefuL said:
my order for Teargas turned into history.. since the store that apparently had it were actually tracking it down and obviously couldn't find it anywhere and told me it was ' deleted ' and that i should get Black Sessions... :d

Ha! same thing happened to me....stupid stores :p

10006510lj.jpg

10006521iz.jpg

10006533tq.jpg

10006541mu.jpg

10006555rb.jpg

10006560gi.jpg

10006570nl.jpg

10006586df.jpg

10006590rl.jpg

Yeah it's not all Katatonia but WHATEVAZ!1 That's most of my vinyl...the rest are 50's through 70's which I didn't want to dig up and take pics. ENJOI!

Orpahned Land's Mabool...Impressive KEV
that's a 500 copies limited edition...I have one too...the stickers on the records are all shitty in black and white and on cheap paper