katatonia collection

Indeed!
I'm very in love with Ancient Egypt... I love everything related to it. My mother gave me an ankh as a gift and I'm gonna have one in my belly very soon. That's a tat I've been wanting for a long time now and now it's time to make it real. And one of my other 2 tats is the eye of Horus. And my cats are called Cleopatra and Luna BASTET... it's very clear my love for Ancient Egypt I guess :p

Hehe. Egypt is very fun to learn about. I had a class on it, I brought some Nile lyrics to the teacher. She wasn't happy about some of them, but she knew they know what they're talking about.

MadTinus said:
OK, show off time for me.
Some more kvlt vinyls:
vinyl002.jpg

Ceremonial Oath "The Book Of Truth", Edge Of Sanity "The Spectral Sorrows" (original, not the re-issue bitchezz!!), DM "Nightwork"... Gehenna "Seen Through The Veils...", Sentenced "North From Here"... Arcturus "Constellation" and some Paradise Lost, Tiamat...

If there's any vinyl, that you'd be willing to trade Arcturus away, PM me!

I have quite rare stuff, that I might trade away, first 3 Dark Tranquillity vinyl-releases (2 x 7" and Skydancer), all kind of black metal etc.

Yeah that Arcturus vinyl is quite fucking fantastic. Very "kvlt". Damn, how I wish I was into some of this music when these hard to find vinyl were put out. :(

M.Lehto said:
If there's any vinyl, that you'd be willing to trade Arcturus away, PM me!

I have quite rare stuff, that I might trade away, first 3 Dark Tranquillity vinyl-releases (2 x 7" and Skydancer), all kind of black metal etc.
You've got a PM.
LifeDepraved said:
Yeah that Arcturus vinyl is quite fucking fantastic. Very "kvlt". Damn, how I wish I was into some of this music when these hard to find vinyl were put out. :(
The Arcturus I bought when it came out, it was released on a Dutch label (Damnation Records), so quite easy for me to get at the time.

damn 200 dlls for teargas :( i pm the guy and he said he would selll them to me for 50 dlls both of them and i was greedy and said no... im thinking it might be time for me to say bye to my extra sounds of decay they are going for quite high prices... and damn same thing with SYD... i think i wont ever get teargas and SYD

Androz said:
:OMG: Anything you would trade for this? my liever perhaps... I have some vinnyls, but no metal, most of them are prog rock
Haha, I just won it yesterday night, it's not even in my possession yet! :) And NO WAY I'm gonna trade it for a used liver! ;)
LifeDepraved said:
UNANIMATED VINYL!!! HOLY SHITZ!!!!!
I didn't even know it existed (on vinyl) before I found this auction! :) Very f*ckin' happy with it!!

Katatonica said:
damn 200 dlls for teargas :( i pm the guy and he said he would selll them to me for 50 dlls both of them and i was greedy and said no... im thinking it might be time for me to say bye to my extra sounds of decay they are going for quite high prices... and damn same thing with SYD... i think i wont ever get teargas and SYD

hell i feel the same way, i just need teargas.. have been chasing it so badly all around.. even in a secret store Kevin told me about.. but no sucess.. :erk:

saw you drown is in another level for me.. i've got to get some job and a great amount of money.. so that i'll focus on Jhva Elohim Meth and SYD..

shit!

i never checked my email, and just two than less weeks ago there was an used teargas in half.com which costed 25 dlls thats pretty good... and im sure the sticker in the booklet for SYD is to protect it from wearing off...i wouldve done the same thing...
and as for JEM... miracles happen i got mine for 37 usa dlls wihch is not bad at all...eventhough i was like damn 40 bucks lol... hehe now that money is running low for Wurope im like shruggin when i see my katatonia collection, specially the follower tshit he he im such a dummie paid 35 bucks for it when it went for 25 in a normal bid.. oh well shall be one in 50 :p