katatonia collection

Hobo said:
no live in paris?! the only "official" bootleg ever released? and no russian editions?

other than that.... damn.. :D

there is a russian one in here.....
newer029.jpg

I am ashamed to say I bought that stupid DODS russian edition.......I also am the holder of the June 4 04' DVDs which only 3-4 people have....

Scourge of Malice said:
Is that tan one the Sounds of Decay cover?

sure is.....

Tone-Deaf @ deliverance 6 on the 4th pic below, there's a blue leaflet katatonia, dead sould tribe, there's greek written on it was there a gig or something in greece?

yep....I got that with some trouble from someone in greece.....took months...lol...I payed the guy like 5 bucks though so I can understand the trouble......

I also have 2 OCTOBER TIDE grey dawn shirts.....but one of them is being traded soon .....

Heres my small collection of Katatonia:

Dance Of December Souls CD (Hellion Recs) Brazil release
For Funerals To Come mCD (Avantgarde) Purple Logo Signed
Brave Murder Day CD (Avantgarde)
Discouraged Ones CD (Century media) Looks like a US release
Tonights Decision CD (Peaceville) Jewel Case
Tonights Music mCD (Peaceville) Signed
Last Fair Deal Gone Down CD (Peaceville) Panelled digipak
Viva Emptiness CD (Peaceville) Jewel Case Signed
Brave Yester Days 2CD (Avantgarde) Jewel Case
Black Sessions 2CD+DVD (Peaceville)
My Twin mCD (Peaceville)
The Great Cold Distance (Peaceville) Signed
Deliberation mCD (Peaceville)

Ireland flag signed by Katatonia 2006 and Primordial. When i get a digital camera i`ll post it up.

The BMD cd i have doesnt have a code on the spine. Just says Katatonia Brave Murder Day Avantgarde Music.

On the right hand side of the cd:
Avantgarde Music
Av022

Is this an original version???

Reece...you're not a real Kata fan...you're just a fake
all those years...just a fake:lol:

your collection is too powerfull and no one should have that kind of power
I would send a hitman to kill you and bring me all your kata-stuff but I'm relatively a n00b and you can't trust a n00b with the sword of a thousend truths!:lol:

There's an official cassette edition made in Poland(Morbid Noizz Records under license from Avantgarde)
this could be it...I imagine this is quite rare since it's not on Reece's collection pic and it was never mentioned here as far as I remember

the info is taken from the Katatonia official site...this should have been the first place you looked for

edit: my mistake sorry...appearently the cassete does appear on Reece's collection pic right next to the Brave Yester Days

Yes there is
A Russian edition (Irond Records) and it's probably still available since it was released in 2004.

The American edition contains only FFTC as bonus tracks

cliffburton615 said:
Another question for you knowledgeable ones:

Was FFTC released on tape??
I`ve found a site selling a tape of this with some kind of label sampler on the second side. Sounds extremely dodgy.

here is a better pic...
got it from Anders himself....and it is truly the only time I have ever seen one....ever!
2279e556.jpg

paradoxile said:
Reece...you're not a real Kata fan...you're just a fake
all those years...just a fake:lol:

your collection is too powerfull and no one should have that kind of power
I would send a hitman to kill you and bring me all your kata-stuff but I'm relatively a n00b and you can't trust a n00b with the sword of a thousend truths!:lol:

lol.....but I am

reecekata4zd.gif