katatonia collection

MadTinus said:
That's right, I even stayed up especially for it, but you clearly were prepared to spend a little more money on it than me ;). I would buy that set only for the split, I'd sell the other Primordial vinyls. Anyway, I'm gonna get me a split soon, I've spent enough time without one :).

Haha, I stayed up too, and it was worth it. :D And for my luck, I don't have to pay much for that split, only about 30€, because luckily my boyfriend collects Primordial, so he wanted to buy those 2 lp's. Good deal. :lol:

my kata vinyls:
dsc09481ay0.jpg

my kata cds:
dsc09487ir7.jpg

kata related cds:
dsc09491qs7.jpg

other cool vinyls:
dsc09483ue1.jpg

dsc09484qm7.jpg

dsc09485uq1.jpg

(not pink floyd best albums, but still i got it for really cheap prices!)

some other stuff I try to collect:
dsc095001le1.jpg

dsc09502sn5.jpg

dsc09507ub4.jpg

I also have some other collections ( like almost everything from Belle & Sebastian, some Blind Guardian, Legião Urbana(brazillian 80's pop/rock band).. but can't photograph all of them.. and it gets a bit offtopic anyway...

:)

FatefuL said:
other cool vinyls...
care to give me serenades and disintegration vinyls? :Smug:

oh, on a related note: the guy i had to trade with (he was supposed to give me for funerals to come picLp) changed his mind in the last moment :cry:

Deliverance6 said:
again this guy with the fucked up katatonia shirts......this time its mayhem and katatonia.....whats next I wonder......

http://cgi.ebay.com/KATATONIA-MEDIO...5QQihZ006QQcategoryZ42453QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

whats next you wonder.......

could it turn any worse than that? :

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160042410935&ssPageName=MERC_VI_ReBay_Pr4_PcY_BIN_Stores_IT&refitem=160042420335&itemcount=4&refwidgetloc=active_view_item&usedrule1=CategoryProximity&refwidgettype=cross_promot_widget

an Anathema / D.R.I. splitted shirt.....

omfg..

Katatonica said:
placebo rocks
hell yea!

paradoxile said:
I own this
http://eil.com/shop/moreinfo.asp?catalogid=164193

along with the other placebo albums
though I waited a bit and got the 2 cd edition of sleeping with ghosts...the one with all the covers of kate bush and stuff

well if i could get any rare stuff from other bands i like ... easily... i would... but since that things hardly comes that way, i keep focused on getting Kata's+related rare stuff...

;D

FatefuL said:
hell yea!

well if i could get any rare stuff from other bands i like ... easily... i would... but since that things hardly comes that way, i keep focused on getting Kata's+related rare stuff...

;D
both of them weren't rare...the 2cd edition of sleeping with ghost is still widely available it came out only in 2004 or 2005.
the cardboard pack of Black Market was like 2$ more than the jewl case so I bought it because it looked cool...who knew It would becaome a rarity one day

paradoxile said:
both of them weren't rare...the 2cd edition of sleeping with ghost is still widely available it came out only in 2004 or 2005.
the cardboard pack of Black Market was like 2$ more than the jewl case so I bought it because it looked cool...who knew It would becaome a rarity one day

i know the double cd version of Sleeping With Ghosts... but it was kinda double the price of regular version.... so I took the average one.

katatoniayl7.gif

A bit shitty shaped, but who cares.

I got that from the Spinefarm before the album was released as I was doing an review and interview.