katatonia collection

yes.....the first one I got I think I got for about 25$ because the guy selling it didnt realize what it was and I just contacted him and told him I would pay 25$ for it outside of ebay and to take it off there....

I have actually found a few sweet things by doing that......

Nice!! That actually happend to me also but on another auctionsite :)
How much did you get paid for the copy you sold?

Time to update the list.
Again, sorry no pics, unless anyone wants to see really bad camera-phone pics.

Dance Of December Souls CD (Hellion Recs) Brazil release
For Funerals To Come mCD (Avantgarde) Purple Logo Signed
For Funerals To Come CASSETTE (Morbid Noizz)
Brave Murder Day CD (Avantgarde)
Brave Murder Day CD (Peaceville) Digipak
Saw You Drown 10" (The End Records)
Discouraged Ones CD (Century media) Looks like a US release
Tonights Decision CD (Peaceville) Jewel Case
Tonights Music mCD (Peaceville) Signed
Last Fair Deal Gone Down CD (Peaceville) Panelled digipak
Viva Emptiness CD (Peaceville) Jewel Case Signed
Brave Yester Days 2CD (Avantgarde) Jewel Case
Black Sessions 2CD+DVD (Peaceville)
My Twin mCD (Peaceville)
The Great Cold Distance (Peaceville) Signed
Deliberation mCD (Peaceville)

Ireland flag signed by Katatonia 2006 and Primordial.

ADDED:
Saw You Drown 10" (The End Records)
Brave Murder Day CD (Peaceville) Digipak Remaster
For Funerals To Come CASSETTE (Morbid Noizz)

Does anyone know how many copies of the FFTC tape exist. It seems to be extremely rare going by this thread.

PS - Theres a fair few copies of Tonights Music and the FFTC CD on amazon at the mo.

Also check Eastern European labels and distros for FFTC tape. I found the last copy at Ledo Takas , the label behind Loits etc....

Does anyone know how many copies of the FFTC tape exist. It seems to be extremely rare going by this thread.

PS - Theres a fair few copies of Tonights Music and the FFTC CD on amazon at the mo.

Also check Eastern European labels and distros for FFTC tape. I found the last copy at Ledo Takas , the label behind Loits etc....

I have often wondered about the cassette of FFTC.....I got mine from Anders a couple years back.......never knew how many there were though....its awful cool lookin...

2279e556.jpg

Dude tell me where to get one...It's not the fact of how rare it is. but I listen to cassettes and would love one of those...plz hook up!!?!?!

but it wasn't one of the first shirts made...
i remember years ago when they were being sold on e-bay [by some seller in Poland?]
i managed to snag one as well...
That is actually the only katatonia shirt i do not wear b/c the print is to big IMO