katatonia collection

Nice tapes gumtree. The FFTC is exceptional!
Since so many aussies have been posting there stuff, Here is mine so far:
Ill apologise for the ultra shit camera phone pics in advance... :)

I really would like to get DO, LFDGD and TD on vinyl eventually, but is costs so damn much.

Pretty stoked, last weekend i picked up another avantgarde grey dawn for $20 :)

27062008001.jpg

27062008002.jpg

This is my, somewhat small, collection of Katatonia (and Katatonia-related) records. So far that is:
Anathema.jpg

And the shit I got with this one:
katatonia.jpg

There will be more...

Nice, some real gems in there, original Rain Without End.. Is that Jhva Elohim Meth tape the actual demo or the split with Hades?

No its the Hades split unfortunately, yeah im pretty happy to have RWE, up there in my favourite albums list.

Very nice collection there Louis. got some things I'd love to get my hands on. Witches hat is a nice addition :p heh.

Hehe yep, its brand new to, managed to niinja it fresh in the wrapper.

Mine doesn't have the title on the front either, do copies even exist that do?Nice, looks to be in mint condition, hopefully it reaches you that same way.

Shouldn't be any trouble. Usually only takes 2 or 3 days for things to arrive here from England,which is where the seller is.

It could take one day and still receive damage in transit. I scored a Still Life vinyl, in very good condition in ebay, and it happened to get a nice big dent on the front of it from lord knows what. I'm just happy the record itself didn't snap.

It could take one day and still receive damage in transit. I scored a Still Life vinyl, in very good condition in ebay, and it happened to get a nice big dent on the front of it from lord knows what. I'm just happy the record itself didn't snap.

Dude i just noticed we both write for the same blog!!!!!!! :lol:

Anyway back on topic, i've never received a damaged vinyl in the post or anything damaged in the post ever. Maybe i'm just lucky?:loco:

Dude i just noticed we both write for the same blog!!!!!!! :lol:

Anyway back on topic, i've never received a damaged vinyl in the post or anything damaged in the post ever. Maybe i'm just lucky?:loco:

Haha, awesome. I had no clue.

Maybe you are lucky... but, one day, it'll catch up on ya :p. When I got my Katatonia/Hades split cassette, all the cases were smashed. But, luckily the tapes and sleeves weren't damaged. I'm yet to get anything actually full on broken.

Haha, awesome. I had no clue.

Maybe you are lucky... but, one day, it'll catch up on ya :p. When I got my Katatonia/Hades split cassette, all the cases were smashed. But, luckily the tapes and sleeves weren't damaged. I'm yet to get anything actually full on broken.

Bit of an update on TGCD vinyl. The guy i won it off all of a sudden has closed his ebay account and it says the item "has been removed or is no longer available", so needless to say i'm more then a bit suspicious. I done a quick google of the sellers name and it seems he has ripped people off before. The weird thing is though he doesn't do it very often. His credibility rating is pretty good so i'm not too sure what to think. If i don't get the vinyl i'm gonna be pretty annoyed as it was €30 i could have spent on something else plus it was a birthday present to myself. :cry:

Bit of an update on TGCD vinyl. The guy i won it off all of a sudden has closed his ebay account and it says the item "has been removed or is no longer available", so needless to say i'm more then a bit suspicious. I done a quick google of the sellers name and it seems he has ripped people off before. The weird thing is though he doesn't do it very often. His credibility rating is pretty good so i'm not too sure what to think. If i don't get the vinyl i'm gonna be pretty annoyed as it was €30 i could have spent on something else plus it was a birthday present to myself. :cry:

I hate when people do that. Looks to me like you're not going to be getting that vinyl any time soon. Either way, if you don't you can file a dispute and maybe get your money back.
I had a guy listing the Opeth box sets for a pretty decent price, so I 'bought' one of coarse, and the guy closed his account and I never received the item. So pissed off, I hope he explodes or something just as painful.