katatonia collection

I hate when people do that. Looks to me like you're not going to be getting that vinyl any time soon. Either way, if you don't you can file a dispute and maybe get your money back.
I had a guy listing the Opeth box sets for a pretty decent price, so I 'bought' one of coarse, and the guy closed his account and I never received the item. So pissed off, I hope he explodes or something just as painful.

I got an email from the seller today,

"hi don't worry abt that this is due to some misundeerstanding wt ebay.I shipped it this morning alreday.cheers"

This does seem more than a bit suspicious but all i can do is wait a few more days and see if it does actually arrive.

"hi don't worry abt that this is due to some misundeerstanding wt ebay.I shipped it this morning alreday.cheers"

This does seem more than a bit suspicious but all i can do is wait a few more days and see if it does actually arrive.
The fact that he even responded is at least somewhat reassuring I would say. It is true that sometimes an account can get temporarily suspended when for example, an item was listed that was against the rules or something..

Pretty sure Ive done this before... But I cant be bothered to look through the entire thread to find it. So here goes again.... :)

Dance Of December Souls (Original CD)
Dance Of December Souls (Digipak)
For Funerals To Come EP
Brave Murder Day (Original CD)
Brave Murder Day (Digipak)
Brave Murder Day (Limited ""of 333 purple vinyl)
Sounds Of Decay EP
Discouraged Ones (Digipak)
Tonight's Decision (Digipak)
Last Fair Deal Gone Down (Digipak)
Teargas EP
Viva Emptiness (Original CD)
Viva Emptiness (Digipak)
Brave Yester Days (Original Double CD)
Brave Yester Days (Digipak)
December Songs -A Tribute To Katatonia
The Black Sessions (Boxset)
My Twin EP
The Great Cold Distance (*Signed* Digipak)
The Great Cold Distance (5.1 Surround)
Deliberation EP
July EP
Live Consternation (Original CD)

The Great Cold Distance - Shirt
Last Fair Deal Gone Down - Longsleeve Shirt
Viva Emptiness - Wealth Shirt
Brave Yester Days - Shirt

recieved great new vinyls
P1000297.jpg

P1000298.jpg

P1000300.jpg

P1000303.jpg

P1000302.jpg

P1000306.jpg

and some BMD fotos
CD: Avantgarde 1st press (Dark logo), Avantgarde (Light logo), Spurk (Russia'97), Century Media, Irond (Russia), Plyzen (Korea), Peaceville (reissue), Soyuz (reissue without booklet - Russia); Tapes: Mystic prod (Poland), Atlantis (Turkey).
P1000309.jpg

P1000314.jpg

^ nice. it's quite the awesome CD.

I'm curious to know what happened here. Did you get it, or are you still waiting?

And, here's a current list of my Opeth and Katatonia collections:
http://nomatforyou.blogspot.com/2008/08/here-is-list-of-both-my-opeth-and.html

^ nice. it's quite the awesome CD.

I'm curious to know what happened here. Did you get it, or are you still waiting?

And, here's a current list of my Opeth and Katatonia collections:
http://nomatforyou.blogspot.com/2008/08/here-is-list-of-both-my-opeth-and.html

I didn't get this at all. I emailed him a few times and either got no response or a rather inadequate one. So i started a dispute with him on paypal so lo and behold a parcel arrived for me at the parcel centre last Wednesday. I still have to go pick it up, which i will do tomorrow, but it is more then likely the vinyl as i wasn't expecting anything else.

The story gets better though as because i wasn't expecting to receive the vinyl from him at all i bought another one on ebay last Tuesday and should have it tomorrow. So it seems i'm going to have 2 copies of TGCD on vinyl. Go figure.