katatonia collection

Deliverance6 said:
I really am interested in where you have found your rarest of items. Where I live you order it or miss it, I could drive quite far to not find a Katatonia CD much less anything out of the ordinary. I have gotten every Katatonia thing I have off the Net. How long have you been collecting? Lets expand this topic a bit eh. :)

Well, I´ve been into Katatonia since the very beginning (´92), so it wasn´t that hard to get hold of everything they released back then... Nowadays it would be quite difficult and expensive to find all that old/rare stuff. Good luck though!

geez :erk:
i wish i could have at least 1/4 of all the stuff you guys have :cry: but the only katatonia cd released here (Brazil) is dance of december souls and that is all i have. :p

and before you say anything: no, i cant buy online coz i dont own a credit card or paypal or whatever (i dont even work yet :().. so i just wait until katatonia gets some fans here and my favorite cds get released. :zzz:

originals:

Ihva Elohim Meth - MCD first pressed version
Ihva Elohim Meth - Colored Lp
Dance Of December Souls - CD
Dance Of December Souls - brazil lp
For Funerals To Come - MCD
For Funerals To Come - Pic Lp
For Funerals To Come - Longsleeve
WAR Compilation Sampler - CD
October Tide - Rain without end
Brave Murder Day - CD
Katatonia / Primordial - Split Lp
SOunds Of Decay - MCD
Discouraged Ones - CD
Tonights Decision - CD
LFDGD - CD
Teargas - MCD
Tonights Music - MCD
Viva Emptiness - CD

Things that I dont have:

Saw You Drown - MCD
Ghost Of The Sun - MCD

well, but buying cds became really expensive :-(
for the future, the labels have to think about to offer better prices.
Otherwise I will only download new cds instead of buying them. And I think most people think the same

Yeah, me too. I'm fates_guardian on eBay. I saw your name somewhere else on ebay (I mean, not in Katatonia items). I think it might have been that you purchased an Agalloch item? The "Tomorrow Will Never Come" LP? Not sure. =\ Anyway, enjoy Jhva Elohim Meth. ^_^

Well, all I have is the basic stuff, alltough most of them are 1st press, like if I remember correctly BMD have some differences in artwork between 1st and the rest of the pressings.

• Dance Of December Souls
  • For Funerals To Come
  • Brave Murder Day
  • Sound Of Decay
  • Discouraged Ones
  • Tonight's Decision
  • Teargas Ep
  • Last Fair Deal Gone Down
  • Tonight's Music
I also have Viva Emptiness promo that's actually a cdr in a black cardboard sleeve that only holds Peaceville and Katatonia logos and tracklist on white "sticker". I got this when I was still reviewing albums.

Then 2 t-shirts LFDGD and VE and LFDGD-lighter.

Mantraschism said:
Hey, how is the Opeth + Katatonia live in Milwaukee VHS? I'm thinking about getting it, but I haven't heard anything about it.

Personally I think it sucks "for Katatonia", but still a very worthy addition to my collection. It was the first time (with a few small exceptions) that I had seen them doing a live performance. Shit though for 15$ if you are a real fan of Katatonia I think it would be worth your money and time. It certainly was for me. They did endtime, it rocked.

Yep, that was me. Sorry... T_T ^_-

Another addition to the collection, which should arrive soon: Teargas EP. \m/ \m/

Also, arriving tomorrow: For Funerals To Come EP. Sounds of Decay should have been included with this delivery, too, but Metal Disc apparently ran out right as I ordered it. T_T