katatonia collection

what abt u get me a teargas or a saw you drown and i will give it to you? ^_^...actually im willing to buy them for almost anymoney
oh heard the news?
is Rain without end being reissued?
crazy stuff eh?

shit....I was kind of hoping they would never be re-released......this is gonna decrease the value of my collection significantly........although I am happy for the Kats.....must feel good to have your old classics rebought....meaning they are still relevant and there is a demand for it....

Katatonica said:
what abt u get me a teargas or a saw you drown and i will give it to you? ^_^...actually im willing to buy them for almost anymoney
oh heard the news?
is Rain without end being reissued?
crazy stuff eh?

Well at least if I had a teargas and saw you drown copy, I could think about the possibility... :(

My Kata collection is pretty simple, I have all full lenght albuns, except by The Great Cold Distance, not something that is to be proud of, but it is my simple way to make these guys a little bit happier :p.

But I want so hard to have at least all EPs and Singles...maybe someday.

It's going to be great to have the Rain Without End CD...

Well... after about 1000 posts, it´s about time for me to show my colection too.. :)

cd.jpg

vinyl.jpg

tavla.jpg

i just wanted my vinyls to arrive..... i had serious troubble on getting Jhva Elohim Meth .. had to go there on mail agency and pay extra fees (importation taxes) to get it.. that REALLY sucked!.. and one week before ordering Jhva Elohim Meth LP i went on relapse site and ordered Saw You Drown and Viva Emptiness vinyls.. but still no sign of them.. by 8th august .. they delayed to ship it in one week.. 15th august.. so it has been 25 days now since item was shipped.. and still got no sign of it.

:(

Katatonica said:
*drools* im rebuying my digi camara and right after ill buy a vinyl player!!!

I though you told me you hate those big round black shiny thingies with the hole in the middle...(no i'm not talking about a black man's penis :lol:)