kill ALL arabs

Status
Not open for further replies.
wankerness said:
Seriously, this thread is one of the most amazing displays of idiocy I've EVER SEEN. America is seriously leaning towards a civil war, you wouldn't believe how polarized the people there are. While this thread might suggest we're all a bunch of inbred, right wing morons that clearly don't deserve to live, there ARE a ton of intelligent, progressive thinking people. The problem is we're just ruled by Bush, who is kind of the grand high master of the sort American scum that's been showing itself so much in this thread. I really believe that we're going to end up having a civil war sooner or later, and I can't wait for the rest of the world to help us get rid of the shit like these guys and Bush. :p It's so ridiculous and unfair how they've taken over all of the country's power, and in fact are pushing it on the rest of the world. I wish I wasn't American so I could move somewhere else without being discriminated against. :p
Civil war,,,,,,,, I thought all you tree hugging hippie pussys didnt like fighting and if you dont like america any more , i will personaly buy you a one way ticket to any country of your choosing. might i suggest france, they dig all that homo eroticism , im sure a nice gay hippie like yourself would do ok and find your self a nice boyfreind real quick, yall can drink wine,dook each others asses and for pillow talk you can talk about how americans are bad and how we should take france seriously. :)

Go fuck yourself!!! Bush isn't the problem
It's fag supporting liberals like you that try to fuck
up America!!! Hey hurry down to Massachusetts
so you and kerry can get married.....asshole

wankerness said:
Seriously, this thread is one of the most amazing displays of idiocy I've EVER SEEN. America is seriously leaning towards a civil war, you wouldn't believe how polarized the people there are. While this thread might suggest we're all a bunch of inbred, right wing morons that clearly don't deserve to live, there ARE a ton of intelligent, progressive thinking people. The problem is we're just ruled by Bush, who is kind of the grand high master of the sort American scum that's been showing itself so much in this thread. I really believe that we're going to end up having a civil war sooner or later, and I can't wait for the rest of the world to help us get rid of the shit like these guys and Bush. :p It's so ridiculous and unfair how they've taken over all of the country's power, and in fact are pushing it on the rest of the world. I wish I wasn't American so I could move somewhere else without being discriminated against. :p

Hey soulmuh,

I could go off on a crazy harrassing spree on you beacuse of your obvious
retardness, but dude, you got a picture of michael jackson here I mean
are any of the little boys safe in your shit pile of the world??

soulmuh said:
What will happen is that you all people in the USA will vote out of some kind of fear that Bush Jr's propaganda-machine plays on, and the same shit will happen all over again!

Btw, that Kerry got a HOT daughter!!! :loco:

ahhh Danny Jelo Biafra ... what a fucking lid..

Well it seems like I cottoned on to the war of the continents just a little too late.. Its a commonly found habit for me.

But next time I see a lone american 2 point 4 sally bob and little jimmy family knocking around the widnes runcorn bridge gettin the local bagheads to take their picture...Ill recall this thread...If America is so shit hot then why the hell do you all get so fucking excited about castles...ruins...towers and other stuff.

Saying that though... I dont really mind America...Id love to go to disney land and buy some products that are supposed to bring magic and happiness to all people of all ages that are made in sum back alley screffy sweatshop by sum "sandniggers". Without them sandniggers imagine the chaos... no more nikes...however would you pseudogoths cope.

in another point england spawned pink floyd ...thus we are eternally superior by association..your best musical import was probably ald kiddy fiddler himself and we all know about his tree climbin cradle snatching habits.

beed black orchid,arent you so-called english suppossed to speak english?

what the fuck kind of language is that.

and as far as contributing musically.......you know that guitar your holding,and that hair your sporting........remember a guy named JIMI HENDRIX!!

he invented the strat,not gilmour.

soulmuh said:
Den ÄR pretto, precis som du - gärsgårdshomo!!

Oh... so it real is is it... woaw... never saw myself as such a "difficult" guy. This is something new to me... will I become an art-fag?

Lol, vad fan är ett gärsgårdshomo? Är det som typ Peter Jöback med en högaffel?

To Buzzard: its not to balance out the table but simply use the american system the way its supposed to be used, let all the dumbfuck work harder so that i can use welfare and not have to work...haha yeah its a great country after all, maybe i should go get it isntead of trying to get a job and getting denied by every single fuck out there who thinks some goddam mexican who doesnt even pay taxes can do better than me. oh yeah i forgot i do have a college education from america but i should have just went down to tijuana and started some drug dealing bullshit. my money would benefited both countries even more.

Im english thus I speak coloquial english beacause Im common and darn proud of it.. the impression portrayed in films of english people sipping tea under umbrellas is far from the truth.

I would never sport jimi Hendrix hair u fool the picture on my avatar is at the drive in guitarist and I dont play guitar unfortunately Im not talented in the guitar department damn my stubby fingers. Id rather listen to my nan have her pissbag changed than listen to Hendrix anywho.

Arg_Hamster said:
Oh... so it real is is it... woaw... never saw myself as such a "difficult" guy. This is something new to me... will I become an art-fag?
I THINK SO!!! Or you will just become.... a straight out pink-mangina-loving GAYLORD!!!! :tickled:

Arg_Hamster said:
Lol, vad fan är ett gärsgårdshomo? Är det som typ Peter Jöback med en högaffel?
Typ, men vafan - kasta inte skit på Peter!!!! :erk: Han må vara gay som fan, men han sjunger bra! :cry:

Förresten, undrar om NÅGON tvivlat på att han var bög?!! Menar, snubben skiner lixom av... ja... du vet??? :oops: (hehe)

Whoa Whoa...first off I'm currently serving in the U.S. Navy, and none of you liberal deuche bags never seen how bad other countries have it. So, we build a base on their soil which, 1. Supports and defends the country, 2. helps their economy by the U.S. buliding bases on foreign soil. Still most of these countries shits on us. Treats us horribly, example. I'm walking downtown Hania, Crete which a few buddies of mine a year ago. Some deuche bag on a moped throws debris on us cause we are americans. Thats bullshit. We help other countries out so much, and we should just pull out of Iraq and let them fend for themselves.

slayerg2 said:
Whoa Whoa...first off I'm currently serving in the U.S. Navy, and none of you liberal deuche bags never seen how bad other countries have it. So, we build a base on their soil which, 1. Supports and defends the country, 2. helps their economy by the U.S. buliding bases on foreign soil. Still most of these countries shits on us. Treats us horribly, example. I'm walking downtown Hania, Crete which a few buddies of mine a year ago. Some deuche bag on a moped throws debris on us cause we are americans. Thats bullshit. We help other countries out so much, and we should just pull out of Iraq and let them fend for themselves.
That was such an insightful comment :err:

Status
Not open for further replies.