KILLER Soldano VST Preamp

Thanks Guys for the good words. I'm glad you like it.
Just to let you know that I'm actually working on reducing the CPU consumption in order to add an IR based cabinet and maybe a power amp section.

LePou

Just to let you know that I'm actually working on reducing the CPU consumption in order to add an IR based cabinet and maybe a power amp section.

LePou

Wow! Add in a noisegate and it'll be amp sim heaven!

LePou

:OMG: That will kick ass! Once again your Sim is great! Thanks for your efforts

LePou

Ahem, how bout a DOUBLE IR based cabinetsim? a HP/LP section in front of it as a crossover? Bottom of a red/white/blues, top of a Krank?

Would be unique..

anyone else seeing major CPU spikes?!?! Ive got an overclocked Quad Q6600 running at 3.4ghz.
It's using a HEAVY amount of CPU compared to anything else..... I love the plugin, but when ive got a loaded Cubase project, its sucking major resources...

Ahem, how bout a DOUBLE IR based cabinetsim? a HP/LP section in front of it as a crossover? Bottom of a red/white/blues, top of a Krank?

Would be unique..
a really BIG +1

and A STEREO MODE!!! please please please please:worship:

LePou

That's great to hear. This has been great to track with. It really gives the response of a real amp, so the guitarists can judge how it's going to sound reamped. The power amp and IRs sound like a fantastic proposition.

Do you have any intentions to do other amp sims down the line? I think we've yet to see anyone attempt to do the Mesa Mark series...

LOL. Because those haven't been done to death...

@LePou: That's really great to hear. We all wish you the best of luck with it and look forward to the future sims. For the time being, the SoloC is really doing the job. The cabinet impulses are the weak part of the link now!