label opeth: let's play this game?

Originally posted by Ectoplasma
it's like this: you label opeth and explain why, ok?

i would say that opeth is death progressive metal. death only because of the vocals of course and progressive not because they sound like old rush or old yes...progressive because of the songs structure, length and many other stuff...i mean no barries for the music...

i would like to explain more the progressive part but i'm so lazy now and my english is so limited...sorry dudes!

Lets label you instead

*brings out his label machine*

ok
*L.O.S.E.R.*

*stamps it on the forehead*

Now get lost.

Diverse extreme metal,

Peter said something like that in an interview and I think it fits, I really find this "progressive metal" annoying, it´s usually used for bands like Dream Theater and Opeth is so diffrent from them. I was telling a friend about them and used the label progressive metal and he asked if they were one of those emotionless guitar wankers...

Originally posted by Mayh
Diverse extreme metal,

Peter said something like that in an interview and I think it fits, I really find this "progressive metal" annoying, it´s usually used for bands like Dream Theater and Opeth is so diffrent from them. I was telling a friend about them and used the label progressive metal and he asked if they were one of those emotionless guitar wankers...

hahah go Peter \m/

Originally posted by Misanthrope
Lets label you instead

*brings out his label machine*

ok
*L.O.S.E.R.*

*stamps it on the forehead*

Now get lost.

Dear "KNOW IT ALL" Misanthrope,

thanks for label myself...i couldn't sleep since i saw that you labeled me as a l.o.s.e.r and that you wasted your time doing that...but i'll not discuss with you 'cause you're the fucking know it all...your word is the law and noone here is correct except you...i can't even discuss with you due to my poor 500 (more or less) posts in relation to yours (more than 5000), so man, you're the best! you are me hero! i love you! :rolleyes: