Last movie you've watched

From Hell

Great fuckin movie... and I totally believe the theory of who the killer was in it... as well as the theory of why the murders were done etc...

But anyways the last movie I saw i watched today... was the movie Knocked Up.. was done by the guys who did 40 Year old Virgin... a couple of the actors are from 40 yr as well.... the husband of the sister and the main male character Ben Stone... and the girl who gets pregnant looks like Britney Spears but hotter... just wish she would of took off her bra during the sex scenes lol ... but anyways the movie was funny but not funny at the same time... the jokes and such were funny but were lacking something I can't quite put my finger on...

Guess your not into artsy films and it was based on the graphic novel he did... but anyways it doesn't seem like you like anything anyways judging by your posts :lol:

...It was not artsy, although you are right, I dislike the genre.

I got the movie, I just did not like it.

Plus, I have recommend alot of good movies, I just expect something more than shoddy cinema.

...It was not artsy, although you are right, I dislike the genre.

I got the movie, I just did not like it.

Plus, I have recommend alot of good movies, I just expect something more than shoddy cinema.

Shoddy cinema? :erk: your the only one saying that... everyone else pretty much liked it... it's just not your kind of genre thats all but I wouldn't say it is shoddy because it's a genre you don't like....

I watched all the Lethal Weapons last week. They are classics. Danny Glover makes me laugh by arse off, not by his comedy lines, just the man himself.
I've just found out that Lethal Weapon 2 is on TCM tonight, and Lethal Weapon 4 is on ITV on Monday (I think) so I'll be watching them as I haven't seen either. Expect more talk on how funny Danny Glover is to follow.