Last movie you've watched

As you know already, aye. Sad thing is, I excitedly told a buncha mates about how awesomely outrageous it looks, and they all looked at me like I had a face made of shit!

Saw Pirates:At World's End last Wednesday, one of the perks of working at the movie theatre is getting to have employee only showings of big movies. All I'lll say is it was AWESOME. I may be the only POTC fan on here, but who cares? I loved it, though Curse of the Black Pearl was better.

I thought it was pretty awful. Nothing fell into place with that movie.

The concept was pretty dynamic, and considering the project was in development for an age I was pretty excited. Instead of some awesome cinematic experience I was left pretty empty by the whole thing. I get what was trying to be said, and I appreciate the attempt at putting it in a less banal way but it just fell flat.

28 Weeks Later was sublime. Outlaw was one of the worst movies I've seen this year.

Guess your not into artsy films and it was based on the graphic novel he did... but anyways it doesn't seem like you like anything anyways judging by your posts :lol:

Was it on BBC1 by any chance? It was very entertaining.

Haha, aye it was. Small world, heh. Towards the end, however, I would just glance at the TV screen and see what looked like Stallone constantly blowing up and shooting at what was seemingly an entire army (well, batallion, at least). :lol:

hmm... it seems like EVERYONE liked the Fountain. I was one of the few who did not, but maybe I was just missing something, and I'll go over it again. Like the guy above me said though, something just didn't click.
bought Pan's Labyrinth, since it's a great movie.
watched Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, better than I thought it would be.
Grindhouse was pretty good too, DeathProof also was better than I thought it would be.
Babel is another good one I watched recently.

hmm... it seems like EVERYONE liked the Fountain. I was one of the few who did not, but maybe I was just missing something, and I'll go over it again. Like the guy above me said though, something just didn't click.
bought Pan's Labyrinth, since it's a great movie.
watched Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, better than I thought it would be.
Grindhouse was pretty good too, DeathProof also was better than I thought it would be.
Babel is another good one I watched recently.

You liked Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles but not The Fountain? :erk: Perhaps because you did not understand the movie... read the reviews of the movie on amazon.com . They explain the meanings of the movie better then i can....

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles??? :erk: :puke: