Last movie you've watched

Last movie i saw was Ghost Rider... liked it.. nothing like a Demon kicking ass lol ... a few other movies that i recently saw on DVD or on a airline going on vacation are The Illusionist, Fast & Furious/Tokyo Drift, Chaos, Brother (a russian movie) , Volver (a spanish movie) etc...

Good Lord, I might be paler than a scot! Hehe.

Anyway, I havent seen any movies in some time. Any recs out there people?

If you are feeling particularly anti-American you might want to see Dogville or the sequel "Manderlay". They are great films with a very sardonic view of America, also very depressing

or you could see some above average horror films of recent: Beyond the Wall of Sleep, The Tooth Fairy, The Dark, Wolf Creek

Dead Alive

Before that Zombie. I actually did not like zombie at first for some reason but can say now it's the best zombie movie. I can't believe I did not realize how brilliant it was at first.

just watched Le Double Vie De Veronique (The Double Life of Veronique)

This movie is about a women born in Paris and a woman born in Poland who are identical and live parallel lives... this film had awesome cinematography, and a great soundtrack

'Alien Versus Predator' last. Och, what a disappointing load of shite.

Actually, I enjoyed it as a ludicrous and glossy B movie, nothing more. It wasn't better or worse than I'd anticipated. Alas, the title, for me anyway (regardless of how idealistic this may seem), gave promise for what turned out to be rather gash. Drunk btw.

Finally got to see 'True Romance'. Goddamn what a fan-fucking-tastic film. Made me feel great after a generally shite day. The harsh violence and OTT-ness was the obvious giveaway that Tarantino had written it, and the host of great - often hilarious and intense - cameos (BRAD PITT LAWL) just peppered it perfectly. Dialogue and lead performances were cool, too. (Hell, even that slightly sentimental ending worked. Good stuff, like.).

Great film, however I have yet to see the sequel, is it as good?
I thought Bryce Dallas Howard was very good in that one, although her performance is different than Nicole Kidman's. I thought the film was good, but it has a different sentiment than Dogville, although it still makes you feel sick to your stomach by the end of it :zombie: